Ukshep

North Korea releases US citizen Otto Warmbier

Secretary of State Rex Tillerson says that North Korea has released Otto Warmbier, an American serving a 15-year prison term with hard labor for alleged anti-state acts.

Tillerson says that Warmbier is on his way back to the U.S. to be re-united with his family. He says in a statement that the State Department secured Warmbier's release at the direction of President Donald Trump. Tillerson says the State Department continues discussing three other detained Americans with North Korea.

https://a.msn.com/r/2/BBCCAYX?m=en-us

Too early to say de-escalation?

They'll be no war there. Was just a distraction. It's a distraction from Syria, and yet, 99.99% of the people have no clue what's actually happening there in Syria. They just know the basics about the Syrian refugees and the basics about ISIS. Not just how bad shit really is there and how the world is teetering on the edge of WW3 because of it.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Secretary of State Rex Tillerson says that North Korea has released Otto Warmbier, an American serving a 15-year prison term with hard labor for alleged anti-state acts.

Tillerson says that Warmbier is on his way back to the U.S. to be re-united with his family. He says in a statement that the State Department secured Warmbier's release at the direction of President Donald Trump. Tillerson says the State Department continues discussing three other detained Americans with North Korea.

https://a.msn.com/r/2/BBCCAYX?m=en-us

Too early to say de-escalation?

Dennis Rodman to the rescue!!! Rodman just announced he's returning to NK and then this release happens. Coincidence? I think not!

I just wanted to add that anyone who willingly visits NK kinda deserves what they get. Same goes for anyone going to the Middle East hot zones (and non-hot). If you're not military or a politician then it's kind of Darwinism as far as I'm concerned. Use your BRAIN people!!

Edited by EMC2

1 minute ago, EMC2 said:

Dennis Rodman to the rescue!!! Rodman just announced he's returning to NK and then this release happens. Coincidence? I think not!

Back channel with NK :D all friends now??

I want to know one thing: WTF do they come up with these names?  I mean this guy's name is more German than most German names, and, on top of that it means "warm beer".  Like "Reality Winner", etc, WTF is with that shit?  It almost seems as if they're just screwing with us.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, EMC2 said:

I just wanted to add that anyone who willingly visits NK kinda deserves what they get. Same goes for anyone going to the Middle East hot zones (and non-hot). If you're not military or a politician then it's kind of Darwinism as far as I'm concerned. Use your BRAIN people!!

Edited by EMC2

1 minute ago, AztlanRising said:

Just what I was thinkin' SkyCat-- Otto Warm-Beer? Yeah, WTF, O??

I suspect it's the CIA's way of letting others (who know) know who's their agents.  In other words, unusual names = agent, or a certain type of agent, provocateur or plant.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Hmm interesting shirt, The 13, the skull, the ROSE!

Fvck the shirt... I'm looking at the height difference. Trump is 6'2". lol.

5 minutes ago, AztlanRising said:

I've actually met the Dennis-- He is one big Mo'Fo' -- the better part of 7 feet tall and built as solid as a brick sh¡+ house.

6'7" though I think he's a few inched bigger.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.