Sign in to follow this  
Ukshep

CONFIRMED: Obama Had His Own ‘Back Channel’ To Moscow

The Obama administration had a “back channel” to communicate with Russian officials, according to a new report detailing Moscow’s efforts to delegitimize the U.S. presidential election results.

The news comes after Trump White House aide Jared Kushner was criticized for allegedly trying to open a back channel line of communications with Russian officials during the transition last year.

Former intelligence officials called Kushner’s alleged back channel “dangerous,” but now Bloomberg reports the Obama administration had its own back channel to Moscow.

The White House contacted the Kremlin on what Bloomberg described as a “modern-day red phone” after Russian operatives tried to infiltrate software and databases used by state election officials.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/06/13/confirmed-obama-had-his-own-back-channel-to-moscow/

Oh did he now? I'm sure they'll say it's ok to have one now!

1 minute ago, COBO Member said:

Just depends on how those "back channels" are used. Think Cuban missile crisis.

Exactly! BUT the left does not care. They only care about what they can use against trump. This story is a double standard type of deal.

The left will say its ok for obama. Not ok for trump!

No it's funny Uk, because for a while the left are 'hating on the Chief' but if they were watching he was actually doing what they were asking for, laugh. 

Now I hope the ship is turning, the left can f**k off because they missed their mark again. Hahahaaha!

7 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

LOL!! Well, hit me with a headline!

When it happens :D

Obama has a back channel to Soros, Brock, Clinton, Podesta and a whole lot of other criminals who have criminal ties to Russia via business.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

Obama has a back channel to Soros, Brock, Clinton, Podesta and a whole lot of other criminals who have criminal ties to Russia via business.  

But they don't care about it when an ally of theirs does it!

The American people are sick to tears of this insanity circus show. I doubted the talk of war until very recently but I have remained friends with all the social media that I was involved with in Trumps election. Everyone's attitude is vastly different now, we're all fed up with the crooks and few arrests. Comey flat out said under oath he leaked classified info, colluded to suppress crimes, was aware the DOJ buried evidence, he should have been arrested on the spot. Those he named involved in the crimes should be in jail also. Now, not later and not next year.

Edited by Drain That Swamp
  • Like 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.