marlowe

A Miracle Apparition of Danu , the Irish Mother Goddess Witnessed by Thousands in the Sky in Ireland

Note : Please go to the 3 minute mark and watch for 30 seconds.......C2C is 'selling"  this as a Virgin Mary

apparition but Danu was seen in the sky in ancient times . Also click on link below and read the C2C script...

In Irish mythology, Danu ([ˈdanu]; modern Irish Dana [ˈd̪ˠanˠə]) is a hypothetical mother goddess of the Tuatha Dé Danann (Old Irish: "The peoples of the goddess Danu"). Though primarily seen as an ancestral figure, some Victorian sources also associate her with the land.[1] >> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danu_(Irish_goddess)

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/article/marian-apparition-seen-in-ireland/

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

A strange scene unfolded in Ireland over the weekend as thousands of people flocked to a religious shrine in the hopes of seeing an appearance by the Virgin Mary.

The gathering of more than 2,000 people were drawn to the village of Knock after a Portuguese teen claimed to have seen the Virgin Mary in the famed town of Fatima last month.

According to the boy's father, he was told by the vision that she would reappear at 3 PM on June 10th at a shrine to the Virgin Mary in Knock and would bless everyone in attendance.

- snip-

Edited by marlowe

THE CELTS HAD A GODDESS THEY BROUGHT WITH THEM TO IRELAND  CALLED DANU. SHE WAS THE ORIGINAL MOTHER GODDESS COMPARABLE TO THE GRANDMOTHER OF THE SHAWNEE AND OTHER TRIBES THAT HAD A MOTHER THAT LOOKED AFTER THEM, HER SIGNS WERE THE WIND AND  ORIGINALLY THE LIGHT. THAT WAS TAKEN FROM HER  AND GIVEN TO BELI HER CONSORT LATER. I HONESTLY DO NOT BELIEVE MARY THE MOTHER OF JESUS HAS ENOUGH POWER TO APPEAR AND MOVE THE SUN, OR MAKE IT LOOK LIKE SO. HOWEVER THIS TYPE OF THING WAS NOT NEW BEFORE CHRIST AND IMO THE SUN AND THE OTHER APPARITIONS ARE THE OLD EUROPEAN GODDESS COMING BACK TO HER TRIBES TO SAY THE GODS HAVENT LEFT THE PEOPLE, THEY WERE GIVEN NEW NAMES BY THE CATHOLIC CHURCH.I AM NOT ANTI CHRISTIAN BUT I AM FED UP WITH THE CHURCH AND ITS CAMPAIGN TO END FAMILY AND TRIBAL BELIEFS.

• Like 1

The gathering of more than 2,000 people were drawn to the village of Knock after a Portuguese teen claimed to have seen the Virgin Mary in the famed town of Fatima last month.

According to the boy's father, he was told by the vision that she would reappear at 3 PM on June 10th at a shrine to the Virgin Mary in Knock and would bless everyone in attendance.

After word of the teen's experience spread on social media, an enormous amount of people journeyed to Knock on Saturday hoping to take part in what they thought would be a miraculous moment.

Coast To Coast AM   ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

You know marlowe we had someone follow us around a while. Went on an awful lot  about Danu. and The Tuath(a) Dé Danann! Last we heard from him he was breaking the locks on his prison in the desert. And coming to kill us. He has yet to arrive. This thread makes me go waaaah! In a good way!

Additionally C2C needs better eyes. I see nothing! But then I imagine a camera would not pick it up?

I didn't see anything in the vid except the sun. Also saw those red dots people mistake for px sometimes. Lol. I'm looking for other vids to see if I can see anything else. That vid the cam was good but got fuzzy and dark in the sun. 

I see clouds and sun....people are so damn desperate to believe in something they throw common sense out the window.

I tell people to believe in self....nobody else is going to save you.

3 hours ago, marlowe said:

Note : Please go to the 3 minute mark and watch for 30 seconds.......C2C is 'selling"  this as a Virgin Mary

apparition but Danu was seen in the sky in ancient times . Also click on link below and read the C2C script...

In Irish mythology, Danu ([ˈdanu]; modern Irish Dana [ˈd̪ˠanˠə]) is a hypothetical mother goddess of the Tuatha Dé Danann (Old Irish: "The peoples of the goddess Danu"). Though primarily seen as an ancestral figure, some Victorian sources also associate her with the land.[1] >> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danu_(Irish_goddess)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

A strange scene unfolded in Ireland over the weekend as thousands of people flocked to a religious shrine in the hopes of seeing an appearance by the Virgin Mary.

- snip-

It doesn't look like the sun to my eyes......It is larger than the sun should be at that height in the sky and it is white and not yellow.....I don't see any clouds in front of this thing........I have never seen a white sun......The people seem to be seeing something very unusual....

So my question to anyone reading this is HAVE YOU EVER SEEN A WHITE SUN ?

3 minutes ago, marlowe said:

It doesn't look like the sun to my eyes......It is larger than the sun should be at that height in the sky and it is white and not yellow.....I don't see any clouds in front of this thing........I have never seen a white sun......The people seem to be seeing something very unusual....

So my question to anyone reading this is HAVE YOU EVER SEEN A WHITE SUN ?

You are looking at a digital recreation not eyeball info. 

1 hour ago, Ukshep said:

You know marlowe we had someone follow us around a while. Went on an awful lot  about Danu. and The Tuath(a) Dé Danann! Last we heard from him he was breaking the locks on his prison in the desert. And coming to kill us. He has yet to arrive. This thread makes me go waaaah! In a good way!

Additionally C2C needs better eyes. I see nothing! But then I imagine a camera would not pick it up?

LOL! I busted a gut reading this and trying to figure out how someone in a prison cell had internet!

5 minutes ago, Tarmalen said:

LOL! I busted a gut reading this and trying to figure out how someone in a prison cell had internet!

I'm still trying to figure out how he's going to climb out of the HOLE! Whats sad is biblical prophecy and what I mention is also in batman...

http://batman.wikia.com/wiki/The_Pit

24 minutes ago, Tarmalen said:

You are looking at a digital recreation not eyeball info. 

Blue sky ?   Check *

White clouds  ?  Check *

White sun  ?          :coffeetime:.............................

1 minute ago, marlowe said:

Blue sky ?   Check *

White clouds  ?  Check *

White sun  ?          :coffeetime:.............................

Fine...let's just throw science out regarding just how much light is captured on digital media....

I'ts DA MARY OF VIRGINITY come to save us all!

I'm a believer....I can rape, pillage, and plunder cuz someone said it was ok...someone else died for those sins so keep on trucking...that about sums up MY take and the BS of religion.

Or...lets go to the mooslem side...rape and pillage BECAUSE it was written by a nutjob.

Gee....it's almost like there is a pattern buried in RELIGION.

Seriously...I cloud watch a lot...my imagination can ascertain anything I want....at the end of the day....THEY ARE CLOUDS!!!

Anyways...no directed at you as much as it is directed towards people who BLINDLY accept because they want to believe in "something".

• Like 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.