Ukshep

Congress Passes Bill to Throw Parents of Sexting Teens in Jail for 15 Years

This bill includes a 15-year, mandatory minimum sentence, and has such strict guidelines that a teenager who attempts to obtain a photo of sexually explicit conduct by requesting it from another teenager, would be in violation.

The United States House of Representatives has passed a bill to criminalize “sexting” among teenagers. But that’s not all. This ominous bill also punishes their parents by making them face a 15-year mandatory, minimum sentence.

H.R. 1761, the Protecting Against Child Exploitation Act of 2017, seeks to “criminalize the knowing consent of the visual depiction, or live transmission, of a minor engaged in sexually explicit conduct, and for other purposes.

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/congress-passes-bill-criminalize-teen-sexting/

Even between teens... So now prisons are about to be filled up with teens going through puberty! Another stupid crime like smoking weed...

Obvious for adults yes. But between teens. Cmon man. Teens are going through a lot of shit. And hardly ever think straight... this will ruin lives. Mark my words!

1 minute ago, Cryptic Mole said:

There are just no words for this kind of stupidity!

Oh there are words... horrible vile words... I utter them in silence!

2 minutes ago, Kadosh said:

It's becoming more and more obvious that they want EVERYONE in prison. The tables will turn, however, and THEY will be the ones incarcerated.

It's lining up for the fema camps... Saving the nation through cheap labor to produce goods. Just like china does! To rival china we must do what china does.... I imagine this is trumps plan to make america great again?

32 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

This bill includes a 15-year, mandatory minimum sentence, and has such strict guidelines that a teenager who attempts to obtain a photo of sexually explicit conduct by requesting it from another teenager, would be in violation.

The United States House of Representatives has passed a bill to criminalize “sexting” among teenagers. But that’s not all. This ominous bill also punishes their parents by making them face a 15-year mandatory, minimum sentence.

H.R. 1761, the Protecting Against Child Exploitation Act of 2017, seeks to “criminalize the knowing consent of the visual depiction, or live transmission, of a minor engaged in sexually explicit conduct, and for other purposes.

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/congress-passes-bill-criminalize-teen-sexting/

Even between teens... So now prisons are about to be filled up with teens going through puberty! Another stupid crime like smoking weed...

Obvious for adults yes. But between teens. Cmon man. Teens are going through a lot of shit. And hardly ever think straight... this will ruin lives. Mark my words!

NOW!!! does ANYONE doubt when I keep saying this government is NOT doing anything for the good of the people or this country,  they just keep dragging it down with stupid laws and won't even fix the budget!! THIS should be a big RED flag that something is VERY wrong and any sane person would have to question what they are doing.  NOTHING they are doing makes any sense!! only way it makes sense is IF they know something BIG is coming and this all makes no difference and even then i am not sure they still do this stupid crap!!

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, apache54 said:

NOW!!! does ANYONE doubt when I keep saying this government is NOT doing anything for the good of the people or this country,  they just keep dragging it down with stupid laws and won't even fix the budget!! THIS should be a big RED flag that something is VERY wrong and any sane person would have to question what they are doing.  NOTHING they are doing makes any sense!! only way it makes sense is IF they know something BIG is coming and this all makes no difference and even then i am not sure they still do this stupid crap!!

This is the thing. They take inch by inch. It's time we started taking those inches back! Surely we can undo these things somehow without the government. Force a hand? Public outrage. Something!

15 minutes ago, apache54 said:

:clap1:

Yeah, even the bartender is responsible for you leaving his bar intoxicated and you get in an accident.  It's the bartender's fault.  

Uh sorry son, can't afford to spend 15 just to get you a cell phone.  

CONgress is so far removed from reality, that it's just quicker to remove them from office.  And for all the crimes they've been committing...15 will not be enough....

56 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Wasn't there already a rule for it being illegal to receive a sext, even if you didn't know that's what you were getting until you opened it up?

2 minutes ago, counterintelligence said:

Yeah, even the bartender is responsible for you leaving his bar intoxicated and you get in an accident.  It's the bartender's fault.  

CONgress is so far removed from reality, that it's just quicker to remove them from office.  And for all the crimes they've been committing...15 will not be enough....

Wasn't there already a rule for it being illegal to receive a sext, even if you didn't know that's what you were getting until you opened it up?

Not sure. But then it is not a type of thing I do :D

11 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

This is the thing. They take inch by inch. It's time we started taking those inches back! Surely we can undo these things somehow without the government. Force a hand? Public outrage. Something!

AGREED! but why would they make the most basic business decisions into something a 10 year old kid would not even do?? that is my point!!

3 minutes ago, apache54 said:

AGREED! but why would they make the most basic business decisions into something a 10 year old kid would not even do?? that is my point!!

Because they like to regulate, control, beat down. It's about creating a mindset of COMPLIANCE!

5 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Not sure. But then it is not a type of thing I do :D

I just remember it because it was just as lunatic as this new bill.  Oh I get it now...:blink:...I'm not supposed to know what's in it until after the bill is already passed...I'm not supposed to open a sext until I know what's in it....Nancy Pelosi gone wild...:holdinlaugh:

It would be illegal to unknowing open up a virus infected file too...that my anti-virus didn't pick up....but then would it also be illegal for the anti-virus to open it up and find there being a virus....

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, counterintelligence said:

I mean come people who in there correct minds would just keep passing more and more stupid bills and the idiots can't even pass a budget!! think about that!! something is VERY wrong !!

• Like 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.