Sign in to follow this  
Ukshep

New Study: At Least 150,000 Genitally Mutilated Women in Sweden

At least 150,000 women in Sweden are victims of female genital mutilation according to a new study, a rise of over 100,000 on previous figures.

The study, which includes all countries in Europe, has not yet been published, but Swedish broadcaster SVT obtained the figures for Sweden and discovered that there were at least 150,000 FGM victims living in the country and probably significantly more given that there is silence surrounding the issue.

The rise in FGM victims living in Sweden is undoubtedly connected to the vast numbers of Muslim migrants the country has accepted in recent years. More than 160,000 “asylum seekers” arrived in Sweden in 2015 alone, most of them from Muslim countries.

https://www.infowars.com/new-study-at-least-150000-genitally-mutilated-women-in-sweden/

The fact they allow this to continue is troublesome! If I ever found out someone did this to someone near me..... Oh boy!

24 minutes ago, Automan63 said:

How's that "sharia law" thing working out for ya?

Terribly......

4 hours ago, Ukshep said:

At least 150,000 women in Sweden are victims of female genital mutilation according to a new study, a rise of over 100,000 on previous figures.

The study, which includes all countries in Europe, has not yet been published, but Swedish broadcaster SVT obtained the figures for Sweden and discovered that there were at least 150,000 FGM victims living in the country and probably significantly more given that there is silence surrounding the issue.

The rise in FGM victims living in Sweden is undoubtedly connected to the vast numbers of Muslim migrants the country has accepted in recent years. More than 160,000 “asylum seekers” arrived in Sweden in 2015 alone, most of them from Muslim countries.

https://www.infowars.com/new-study-at-least-150000-genitally-mutilated-women-in-sweden/

The fact they allow this to continue is troublesome! If I ever found out someone did this to someone near me..... Oh boy!

what goes around CAN come around they to could become victim to  knife surgery!! castration would be fitting!!   :holdinlaugh:

I came across 60 Minutes Crew Attacked by Migrants in Sweden over a year ago and it really impacted me. They are mostly older newscasters, a Swedish man gives statistics and shows the no-go zones map (then) and they all go into one. I have followed Sweden since. It's so sad to watch. It's on Youtube.

Edited by Drain That Swamp
  • Like 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.