Sign in to follow this  
Ukshep

Putin Awards Large Families With The Order of Parental Glory

Russian President Vladimir Putin awarded parents to large families with “The Order of Parental Glory” on the eve of International Children’s Day. 

While Western nations have chosen to ignore their falling birth rates and the public let their rulers import millions of foreigners to replace them, Russia has dramatically raised their birth rates over the last 17 years. - Source

As you can see from the above highlighted text. Russia is a nation that takes this dire situation we find ourselves in seriously. While I cannot agree with everything Putin says and does. I can agree with this. We should be defending family values and promoting them. Instead of doing what the left is doing... And destroying them!

Here is a video of the ceremony should you wish to watch it!

13 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

While I cannot agree with everything Putin says and does. I can agree with this. We should be defending family values and promoting them. Instead of doing what the left is doing... And destroying them!

Agreed! At least he seems to care about the Russian people's cultural heritage and is taking steps to safeguard it for the future.

• Like 1

I've found it hard to disagree with much of what he does.  Hell, he "promotes conservatism." (wiki)  I'd probably have to study him rather in depth to have a better idea of his stances and what I do and don't agree with.  

I do think that when the media demonizes someone just because, it doesn't always mean that person is as stated.  And if we become brainwashed on the media, we are no different than those that are brainwashed by the media in other aspects.  If you're in class and someone is sitting way across the room and you want to be friends, but the kid next to you says "that person is a _____" fill it in with some sort of name and says "that person did ___ to ____" which is likely  true, false, or a half truth....now, to expound on half truths, imagine two people pass and one shoves the other and the other shoves back.  Well the person that played eye for an eye could be stated as having shoved the person that started it without saying that he was/wasn't the person that started it, nor mentioning what the person that started it had done.  

We all know how possible and probable this is.  So why people continue to get stuck in mentalities pushed on them by the media is beyond me.  

If the media says something, I will immediately question it.  It requires a lot of research to be able to determine one way or another.  We know that here, so there's no reason to further someone else's agenda (re: Soros, Rothschild, et al).  

In comment to his stance and public commendation,
We, the people, and You, under the crown, we all have <40 years left.  That's all.  Russia will be looking mighty fine soon enough to most by the end of that time frame.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, PrincessButtercup said:

I've found it hard to disagree with much of what he does.  Hell, he "promotes conservatism." (wiki)  I'd probably have to study him rather in depth to have a better idea of his stances and what I do and don't agree with. 

You know things are bad when Russia starts becoming more conservative than America and the United Kingdom!

12 minutes ago, Quick1966 said:

Agreed! At least he seems to care about the Russian people's cultural heritage and is taking steps to safeguard it for the future.

Unlike our own governments...

36 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

People here are not having kids (the smart ones) because they can't afford to raise them.  

You got that right!

38 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

People here are not having kids (the smart ones) because they can't afford to raise them.  

Plus many other reasons, environmental,  sociological,  political,  ad nauseum.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, PrincessButtercup said:

I do think that when the media demonizes someone just because, it doesn't always mean that person is as stated.  And if we become brainwashed on the media, we are no different than those that are brainwashed by the media in other aspects.  If you're in class and someone is sitting way across the room and you want to be friends, but the kid next to you says "that person is a _____" fill it in with some sort of name and says "that person did ___ to ____" which is likely  true, false, or a half truth....now, to expound on half truths, imagine two people pass and one shoves the other and the other shoves back.  Well the person that played eye for an eye could be stated as having shoved the person that started it without saying that he was/wasn't the person that started it, nor mentioning what the person that started it had done.  

We all know how possible and probable this is.  So why people continue to get stuck in mentalities pushed on them by the media is beyond me.  

If the media says something, I will immediately question it.  It requires a lot of research to be able to determine one way or another.  We know that here, so there's no reason to further someone else's agenda (re: Soros, Rothschild, et al).  

In comment to his stance and public commendation,
We, the people, and You, under the crown, we all have <40 years left.  That's all.  Russia will be looking mighty fine soon enough to most by the end of that time frame.

interesting how things have turned around between what we have always been told about Russia and what is actually happening over there and how you can see Russia in lots of ways takes much better care of there people than our government is doing!  I agree Russia is not perfect and i don't always agree with what Putin does, but also i don't have all the information to know why he did what he did, our government just sits on its asses and screws the public more every day!! what a disgrace our country has become!!

• Like 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.