Sign in to follow this  
ESET

US Secretary of Defense James Mattis testifies that he is "shocked" by low level of US military readiness

I´m questioning this information and about grounding of F-35´s posted here yesterday as well.

Don´t understand who benefits if I declare to my "enemies" that I have weaknesses.

Something stinks!!!

• Like 2

"Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak."

"All warfare is based on deception. Hence, when able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must seem inactive; when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far away; when far away, we must make him believe we are near."

Sun Tsu

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Automan63 said:

"Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak."

"All warfare is based on deception. Hence, when able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must seem inactive; when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far away; when far away, we must make him believe we are near."

Sun Tsu

:nodl:

Let's face facts! The US is in mess right now. Our infrastructure is in shambles. We are in a low intensity civil war that could get hot at any moment. Our relations with Russia are worse than they were during the Cold War, and I've got evidence to corroborate that opinion. The Middle East is near full scale war. And China is taking over a large portion of the Pacific. Our border is nowhere near secure. And with all that said, what are we worried about? This political shell game between Comey, the Clintons, Trump, and gaggle of idiot members of congress.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ESET said:

I´m questioning this information and about grounding of F-35´s posted here yesterday as well.

Don´t understand who benefits if I declare to my "enemies" that I have weaknesses.

Something stinks!!!

^^^ THIS ^^^^

7 hours ago, thedudeabides said:

:nodl:

No offense to you, sir, or the previous poster. However, we'd better all damn well hope so! Otherwise, we've just telegraphed our weakness to the Chinese, AQ, ISIS, the Norks, and the Alien Spacebats of Xenon-12!

2 minutes ago, Fatimus Maximus said:

No offense to you, sir, or the previous poster. However, we'd better all damn well hope so! Otherwise, we've just telegraphed our weakness to the Chinese, AQ, ISIS, the Norks, and the Alien Spacebats of Xenon-12!

We are never weak.  No way. Unless Obama did far greater harm than I could possibly imagine.  Which i have tried to imagine the worse. The worse being every officer is muslim brotherhood now and our strategic reserves are being guarded by Non-americans. 

• Like 1

Marine Corps Times

22 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

We are never weak.  No way. Unless Obama did far greater harm than I could possibly imagine.  Which i have tried to imagine the worse. The worse being every officer is muslim brotherhood now and our strategic reserves are being guarded by Non-americans. 

My concern is our lack of air power. Naval Readiness I'm sure this article is an MIC exaggeration, but it does add evidence to Mad Dog's assertions. https://www.marinecorpstimes.com/articles/marine-aviation-is-plagued-with-problems-and-it-needs-serious-attention-now

Edited by Fatimus Maximus
  • Like 1

I've got friends in all branches except the Coast Guard. They are open about war fatigue from top to bottom, lack of equipment, and lots of enlisted men and women are disgusting fat bodies. So, I'm not so sure about our readiness. Watch the youtube video about the two American combat vets that went to Syria. They didn't make it nine months. They openly said without all the support from the rear, they weren't ready for the job. In fact, few US troops outside of the US Army Special Forces, are capable of operating for prolonged periods without the help or direction of the Rear.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.