Sign in to follow this  
Cinnamon

Cindy McCain to get role in Trump State Department: report

Uh... speechless. This is pure insanity. The only advantage I can see here is it better be a trap to ensnare them in child sex trafficking! 

Trump personally, "aggressively courted her for this,” a White House source told the news outlet. “It’s a done deal now. ... The president had floated several positions before—this is the one that stuck.”

Both Cindy McCain and her husband have been outspoken in past criticism of Trump.

Cindy McCain is known for working extensively on human rights issues and is part of the McCain’s Institute’s Human Trafficking Advisory Council.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/337530-cindy-mccain-to-get-role-in-trump-state-department-report

Trump endorsed John McCain for senate over someone who was essentially the anti-McCain and would have actually tried to MAGA. So we could look for a silver lining, but it's just another dark cloud. 

25 minutes ago, JayDee said:

Trump endorsed John McCain for senate over someone who was essentially the anti-McCain and would have actually tried to MAGA. So we could look for a silver lining, but it's just another dark cloud. 

It's almost like trumps approval ratings right now rely heavily on veiled threats to the elite to placate the people... The moves speak for themselves :(

Welcome to the limelight Mrs. McSlime.  Easier way to take down the tottering lump faced dolt?

I've sent a couple of letters to the whitehouse suggesting they hire on Cynthia McKinney.  Perhaps they got confused?

This move has a Bannon smell to it.   I like that odor.  

It's going to be immensely satisfying watching the song bird of Hanoi discovering he is totally plucked.

I hope this is an 8th Dimensional Backgammon Move....... however in many circles Cindy McCain (the wife of John "I'm an advertisement for why there should be term limits" McShame), well, she's known as an heir to a beer / liquor distribution close enough to mafioso kingpin, and I'd say having her aboard doesn't register with me......

Perhaps they can prosecute Cindy McShame for her profiteering in the stock market getting Deep State Insider Tips to short/buy puts on Airline Stocks prior to Sept 11, 2001, however that seems like it may be past the statute of limitations to go after now........

9 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

Uh... speechless. This is pure insanity. The only advantage I can see here is it better be a trap to ensnare them in child sex trafficking! 

Trump personally, "aggressively courted her for this,” a White House source told the news outlet. “It’s a done deal now. ... The president had floated several positions before—this is the one that stuck.”

Both Cindy McCain and her husband have been outspoken in past criticism of Trump.

Cindy McCain is known for working extensively on human rights issues and is part of the McCain’s Institute’s Human Trafficking Advisory Council.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/337530-cindy-mccain-to-get-role-in-trump-state-department-report

Smells FISHY!! either so he can NAIL her and hubby OR just another scumbag dong favors to other scumbags!

5 hours ago, apache54 said:

Smells FISHY!! either so he can NAIL her and hubby OR just another scumbag dong favors to other scumbags!

McCain also has a foundation like Clinton, Obama and the rest of the money laundering criminals. 

17 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

McCain also has a foundation like Clinton, Obama and the rest of the money laundering criminals. 

IF i had my way they would ALL be in prison awaiting execution!!

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.