titanic1

NBC broadcasts Alex Jones Interview Where he Says Sandy Hook never happened

Families from one of the US’s most notorious school shootings have reacted with outcry after NBC broadcast an interview with a leading conspiracy theorist who said the incident never happened and that parents faked their children's deaths.

Alex Jones, host of the Infowars, has claimed over the years that the US government was involved in the 1995 Oklahoma City bombing and the attacks of 9/11. He also said the 2012 mass shooting at Sandy Hook that left 26 people dead, including 20 children, never happened.

Mr Jones has now repeated his comments, including about what he says never happened at the elementary school in Connecticut, in an interview to NBC’s Megyn Kelly. Ms Kelly, who earlier this year quit Fox News, started by asking him if he was the most paranoid person in the country.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/alex-jones-megyn-kelly-interview-infowars-sandy-hook-parents-response-conspiracy-theories-a7786656.html

The families of some Sandy Hook shooting victims are angered that NBC is airing an interview by Megyn Kelly with a conspiracy theorist who has claimed the massacre never happened.

Nelba Marquez-Greene, whose six-year-old daughter, Ana Grace, was among the 26 people killed in the 2012 shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, said Monday that she fears the NBC interview with “Infowars” host Alex Jones will encourage other conspiracy theorists who have harassed her and accused her of being part of a hoax.

Any time you give someone like Alex Jones a platform, their followers will double-down or increase their attack on grieving families
“Any time you give someone like Alex Jones a platform, their followers will double-down or increase their attack on grieving families,” Marquez-Greene said. “You can’t just put him in a box and say he’s just a character. He’s really hurting people.”

The interview by Kelly, who formerly worked at Fox News, is scheduled to air Sunday, which is also Father’s Day.

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/disgusting-sandy-hook-families-call-out-megyn-kelly-for-interviewing-conspiracy-theorist

Megyn Kelly’s NBC interview with conspiracy theorist and InfoWars founder Alex Jones hasn’t even aired yet — it’s scheduled for June 18 — but the TV event is already causing an uproar.

In a brief promo for the interview, NBC News correspondent Kelly is seen asking Jones about various conspiracy theories he’s peddled in the past, including Jones’ baseless belief that 9/11 was an “inside job” and that scientists created “animal-human hybrids” 30 years ago.

“Sandy Hook?” Kelly asks, referencing the 2014 school massacre in Newtown, Connecticut.

“Sandy Hook is complex because I’ve had debates with devil’s advocates that the whole story is true, then I’ve had debates when I’ve said that none of it is true,” Jones responds.

“When you say parents faked their children’s death, people get very angry,” Kelly says.

“Oh, I know, they don’t get angry about the half million dead Iraqis from the sanctions,” Jones says.

https://news.vice.com/story/megyn-kelly-and-nbc-give-airtime-to-alex-jones-sandy-hook-conspiracy-theories

• Like 1

Ugh. I can't stand her or him. Why is he going out there on their shows like that? All they do is make him look like a crazy person most of the time. 

• Like 2

I don't buy sandy crook and haven't since I saw that actor, the fbi said no one died there that day and the nervous gov trying to fumble his way through the half-lie. Not to mention CT passed a measure just prior where they don't have to produce a body, just a death certificate. Jones is like salt on a raw head, but sandy crook hasn't got one solid spot.

• Like 2

It does take some guts to get on one of these shows knowing how they will try to make you look. AJ might be doing it for his own ego but if it gets a few more people to question things, I'm for it.  

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Curenado said:

I don't buy sandy crook and haven't since I saw that actor, the fbi said no one died there that day and the nervous gov trying to fumble his way through the half-lie. Not to mention CT passed a measure just prior where they don't have to produce a body, just a death certificate. Jones is like salt on a raw head, but sandy crook hasn't got one solid spot.

The irony of CT (Connecticut) and Conspiracy Theory. lol 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, JayDee said:

It does take some guts to get on one of these shows knowing how they will try to make you look. AJ might be doing it for his own ego but if it gets a few more people to question things, I'm for it.  

He handled it better than I thought he would when I started playing the clip.... And the ending.... hybrid... ISN'T THAT THE STORY MEGAN KELLY SHOULD BE DOING?? well..... erm.... what if she was a hybrid?? :scream1:

7 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

Ugh. I can't stand her or him. Why is he going out there on their shows like that? All they do is make him look like a crazy person most of the time. 

You're right Cinnamon, especially when he ends with the animal-human hybrid story.  HE'S RIGHT, BTW.  That IS true, they ARE doing this.  But when you're talking to the mainstream of brain dead sheeple, it's such an easy story to make fun of.  As is Sandy Hook.  Sandy Hook WAS a hoax.  Personally I don't think anyone died there.  I think there are abundant questions about SH, especially the ones poor Wolfgang Halbig researched.   I don't really think Jones came across badly on SH as he says he's had debates with different points of view.  But going on Megyn's show just made him look bad, I think he only does these things out of ego.  Jones has a massive ego.  He may need that to get as far as  he has, just like people who run for president, but it's not a likeable or endearing...or even trustworthy....trait.

5 hours ago, Ukshep said:

He handled it better than I thought he would when I started playing the clip.... And the ending.... hybrid... ISN'T THAT THE STORY MEGAN KELLY SHOULD BE DOING?? well..... erm.... what if she was a hybrid?? :scream1:

I think it will be a frosty day in Hell if Kelly did a story as controversial as animal-human hybrids.  Personally I don't think she would give a shit if it were true as long as she's getting paid by the Owner Class.

I have researched Sandy Hook and I can tell you it was staged beginning to end.  Spend a little time looking into this event and you, too, will come away doubtful that anyone died.  That's what I did, rather than label my informer a conspiracy theorist.  Same is true about 9/11; lives were lost but the msm storyline is not true.  I am not sure about OK bombing but so far with what I know, it didn't happen the way the msm would lead you to believe.  Alex purposely consented to the interview and knew they were out to set him up with editing and splicing, but he states he did it so he could challenge them point by point of what he really did say.  I would bet he has an uncut version of the 4 hour interview.  He is right about the chimeras beginning years ago; just do your homework.

I wonder how much of his interview was edited to make him say what they want d him too. I'm also wondering why Alex actually did an interview that wasnt live. He used to always say he wouldn't do an interview unless live. This is saying quit a few things to me, AJ is def controlled opposition, AJ is a liar, MK will do anything for ratings and so will AJ. I could add more but you get my point.   

• Like 1

Folks are going for the media spin ehh?

He hosted a debate with both sides of the Sandyhook fiasco...he played devils advocate. 

Such a shame folks want to jump in with both feet before testing the water.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.