Cinnamon

PLANET GIRTH Two billion people across the world are obese – with one in four battling fat-related diseases, experts warn

LOL at that title. It's not easy to lose weight and KEEP it off. It's a constant battle for me and a lot of others, too. Exercise alone won't do it, you have to change the food too while losing. Once it's off, then you have to exercise to keep it off. Onto the treadmill I go after I post this. :gsbrnint:

MORE than a quarter of the planet’s population is suffering from fat-related health problems, a damning report warns.

And four million people died in 2015 as a direct result of being too tubby.

<snip>

https://www.thesun.co.uk/living/3781301/two-billion-people-across-the-world-are-obese-with-one-in-four-battling-fat-related-diseases-experts-warn/

I've always said that the food industry(especially fast food) and the medical industry are in bed together.

McDonald's: "We'll offer tasty cheap food that makes people fat and sick."

Medical industry: "I"ll buy that. No need for a prenuptial."

Edited by Sarge
grammar
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Sarge said:

I've always said that the food industry(especially fast food) and the medical industry are in bed together.

McDonald's: "We'll offer tasty cheap food that makes people fat and sick."

Medical industry: "I"ll buy that. No need for a prenuptial."

It would be really interesting to see just who holds stock in both fast food and big pharma. 

Who measures obese? I'm 5'7" tall, I weigh 170 lbs and my hips are 39". Muscle weighs 3x more than fat so by the BMI I am obese. Oh well, sucks to be me.

lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Brio said:

Who measures obese? I'm 5'7" tall, I weigh 170 lbs and my hips are 39". Muscle weighs 3x more than fat so by the BMI I am obese. Oh well, sucks to be me.

lol

I've seen skinny girls that have no tone whatsoever. I call them "skinny fat". Would rather be toned than like that!  You're fine! 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I've seen skinny girls that have no tone whatsoever. I call them "skinny fat". Would rather be toned than like that!  You're fine! 

I also have a 9" hand span. If 'man hands' on a girl are unattractive, then girlie hands on a man are double so.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Brio said:

I also have a 9" hand span. If 'man hands' on a girl are unattractive, then girlie hands on a man are double so.

:gsbrnint:

G-M-O, processed food & artificial living.

The Yaquis in the mountains "down home", look like Yaquis. Tall, some meaty, some skinny as a fence post, but the "way" Yaquis look. But just over the border in tejas, where life is so good, they look like the frito bandito. I never saw a not-yaqui-looking yaqui in my whole life, until borderland. 

CDC acknowledges natives need to eat native, because when they don't, they get diabetes and endocrine problems. But NM is 60% gmo, (which is why all the organic and farmer markets) but even the mexicans that eat whatever, turn into beach balls. GMO & processed food.

Its not even "natural" getting fat. Its like programmed, uniform getting hugely round.

Edited by Curenado
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Cinnamon said:

LOL at that title. It's not easy to lose weight and KEEP it off. It's a constant battle for me and a lot of others, too. Exercise alone won't do it, you have to change the food too while losing. Once it's off, then you have to exercise to keep it off. Onto the treadmill I go after I post this. :gsbrnint:

MORE than a quarter of the planet’s population is suffering from fat-related health problems, a damning report warns.

And four million people died in 2015 as a direct result of being too tubby.

<snip>

https://www.thesun.co.uk/living/3781301/two-billion-people-across-the-world-are-obese-with-one-in-four-battling-fat-related-diseases-experts-warn/

If you cut the sugar, you will cut the fat.  Sugar makes you fat.  

I dont think the gmo fed animals could reproduce after 3 generations? Reminded me of Galt, another "3 generations" time frame. Build em up, break em down, move 'em out RAWHIDE! 3/3/3

Some of you strugglers are trying to dump weight that exercise and "dieting" doesn't affect much. Its not you. Adding any and all of those essiac/reishi/superfoods gets the weight it seems harder to and keeps it from coming back so eaay. Like its not meant to be there anyway, so take heart. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Curenado said:

I dont think the gmo fed animals could reproduce after 3 generations? Reminded me of Galt, another "3 generations" time frame. Build em up, break em down, move 'em out RAWHIDE! 3/3/3

Some of you strugglers are trying to dump weight that exercise and "dieting" doesn't affect much. Its not you. Adding any and all of those essiac/reishi/superfoods gets the weight it seems harder to and keeps it from coming back so eaay. Like its not meant to be there anyway, so take heart. 

I don't eat sugar much at all. But I really have to watch out for carbs in starchy things, like breads and crackers, potatoes, stuff like that, it all turns to sugar anyway, though. And I love eating that stuff. Carbs in fruits and veggies don't affect me. So I try to stay with that for the most part.  I do a lot of juicing and that keeps it off and gives me a lot of nutrients, too. I would like to try to grow mushrooms, but it seems really complicated, from what I've read about it. I guess a kit would be easy enough. Have you ever tried growing them? 

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.