conspiracyseeker

Benjamin Fulford -- June 12th 2017: Khazarian mafia will make several more tries to start WW3 before their final defeat

(12 June 2017) The Khazarian mafia, still unable to comprehend their ongoing historic defeat, are fanatically trying yet again to start World War 3, multiple sources agree. The Khazarian mafia that has ruled humanity, or at least the West, for thousands of years is still clinging to power in Japan, Israel, Saudi Arabia, parts of Europe and in a section of the US power elite. However, the balance of world power has now tipped decisively against them. That is why, facing final defeat, they will be trying very hard to start World War 3 in the Ukraine, the Middle East or North Korea in order to try keep in power and carry out their plan to wipe out 90% of humanity.

http://www.stillnessinthestorm.com/2017/06/benjamin-fulford-june-12th-2017-khazarian-mafia-will-make-several-more-tries-to-start-ww3-before-their-final-defeat.html

Perhaps world peace is the only true way to defeat the Cabal.  

• Like 1

I think the first step to world peace is to stop listening to the bullshit artist, Benjamin Fulford. For the bazillionth time, he is a fraudulent liar.

Edited by Easy Skanking

2 hours ago, Easy Skanking said:

I think the first step to world peace is to stop listening to the bullshit artist, Benjamin Fulford. For the bazillionth time, he is a fraudulent liar.

I really like reading his stuff as fiction or non-fiction.....I'm not joking......:coffeetime:

>>>   " Comey also gave ammunition to the folk who say the Khazarians are not even human by saying he has had “a lot of conversations with humans over the years.”

Furthermore, his testimony revealed to the public yet again that Khazarian mafia controlled media outlets like the New York Times have been publishing outright lies, in this case about so-called Russian interference in the US Presidential election.

The Khazarian corporate media also showed how utterly foolish is has become by writing, in all apparent seriousness, articles about a so-called NSA leaker by the name of “Reality Leigh Winner.” “Reality Lie Winner” no doubt won a contest inside the NSA to produce the most outrageous fake news story.

It is no wonder that only 6% of Americans trust the corporate media any more."..by  Benjamin  Fulford

Edited by marlowe
  • Like 1

BornUntamed

I think before anyone posts a Ben fulford article, they need to first post one that came true.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.