Sign in to follow this  
Cinnamon

Black Professor Tyrone Hayes says how they're making people gay.

I'm no fan of Democracy now, but wanted to hear what this guy had to say. Pretty informative when it comes to findings. 

• Like 2

I've watched this before (he's a brave man) but I didn't put it all together.
Oregon has 42,000 acres and Washington state has 18,000 acres of Christmas tree farms, the most in the country.
He says this chemical, that's turning men gay, is used on those farms. This explains what we're seeing in Portland!

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

I've watched this before (he's a brave man) but I didn't put it all together.
Oregon has 42,000 acres and Washington state has 18,000 acres of Christmas tree farms, the most in the country.
He says this chemical, that's turning men gay, is used on those farms. This explains what we're seeing in Portland!

Something is going on there.  Violent and hateful, they seem to be a lot more volatile in Portland than a lot of the other places. 

32 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Something is going on there.  Violent and hateful, they seem to be a lot more volatile in Portland than a lot of the other places. 

I'm not sure but I think lower testosterone and higher estrogen could lead to impotency and emotion instability resulting in rage and potentially violent behavior.

Perhaps @thedudeabides has some insight on this. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Lucy Barnable said:

I'm not sure but I think lower testosterone and higher estrogen could lead to impotency and emotion instability resulting in rage and potentially violent behavior.

Perhaps @thedudeabides has some insight on this. 

Well Pre-diabetes, Diabetes, and Obesity have a massive consequence to the Endocrine system.  What he says is likely true to some degree.  But the overall issue with the endocrine and immune deficiency issues we now face are due entirely to an average American BMI of 25+

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nhanes/databriefs/adultweight.pdf

The foods we eat are a direct link to these issues. 

I have personally switched to a strictly ketogenic diet and I have noticed an immediate change in overall health and energy levels. As well as focus.  I can honestly say I believe this is the natural diet for humanity. High fat, medium protein, almost no carbs.  5-10% maximum 5% preferred. 

My breakfast this morning. 

3 eggs mixed with chives,  3 oz of Portobello mushrooms,  sharp cheddar, and sour cream.  I feel fantastic after this meal. I can also eat as much bacon as I like. 

• Like 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.