marlowe

Insider: The Republic Is Being Prepared For Trump Assassination by INFOWARS

Note   >>   I don't want to believe this but TPTB will stop at nothing.....But will they succeed ?

Published on Jun 12, 2017

Roger Stone and Dr. Jerome Corsi join Alex Jones live via Skype to dissect the propaganda being put out by the MSM and, how they seem to be pushing the public into a Presidential assassination.

And to think, someone supposedly upholding the US Constitution starts out his video with this statement, "They are going after our KING..!" 

Think about that a moment.

It bothers me when people want to refer to our US President as if he was the King of the USA, and then go on saying how they support the Constitution.  What is wrong with these folks?

• Like 4

41 minutes ago, askakido said:

And to think, someone supposedly upholding the US Constitution starts out his video with this statement, "They are going after our KING..!" 

It bothers me when people want to refer to our US President as if he was the King of the USA, and then go on saying how they support the Constitution.  What is wrong with these folks?

Yep, we spent too much blood to get rid of King George. Calling Trump "King" is way over the top and I hope they realize how stupid that sounds since we're a Republic. ugh. 

Oh. Alex fear ho jones and 2 people nobody ever heard of, will spin and fantasize gratuitously because there's nothing more sensational to hype today. (I've seen jones in action. Weak sauce.)

Well, I have no doubts there are citizens among us who want him dead. I just recently saw a washed up comedienne ruin what scraps of a career she had left holding a bloody head of Donald J. Trump.  She should have been arrested but was not so more will follow suit now. It has become acceptable to threaten our President.

2 hours ago, askakido said:

So true....

Why would they assassinate Trump?  Think things will be much better with Pence at the helm?

If you are a crooked politician or banker I'd say the answer is yes.  But the average american wishing Trump got whacked?  The stupidity barometer is rising.

Liberals need to drink more water and spend less time in the sun.

We as a nation are teetering on the brink of anarchy and once the fuse becomes ignited, it cannot be stopped!

I Think We are one month to midnight!

I hope I'm wrong!

Edited by Cryptic Mole
  • Like 1

I can't imagine Trump being hit with a bullet......Not in 2017......

I have thought "they' would set off a nuke a block away from Trump Tower in NY City when Trump was spending the night there & blame ISIS  or whoever.....

I still believe the 'gods' are protecting Trump......For now anyway....

• Like 1

If I may say here that I'm sensing something huge for this July. I feel like two storylines will flow side by side of one another. Both being bad and feeding off of one another. Something bad happening to The Trumpet and major terror attacks here and maybe even elsewhere at the same time. These attacks will not be like those of late. They will be many times larger and killing people by the hundreds in each individual event and maybe even more. This keeps me awake at night, so I pay extra special attention to those that come to me in the night!

• Like 1

Comfort yourself. If something bad happened, I'd be wealthy, employed and my bases would be covered. Not likely and as long as I sit in this cage, Omelaus is safe.....

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.