thedudeabides

What are your values?

I'm probably  not the most social person on the planet but I use the other 8. One of my "rules" is that people will forget almost everything you ever say to them, they will NEVER forget how you make them feel.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Bobbers said:

I'm probably  not the most social person on the planet but I use the other 8. One of my "rules" is that people will forget almost everything you ever say to them, they will NEVER forget how you make them feel.

You sound like me or I sound like you, I am not social either, except when I was forced for years as part of my job and so i could paint a very good face, but was NEVER happy about it! what goes along with your statement of remembering how you make them feel, is all the good you have done is forgotten by ONE thing that they did not like that you did to them or they think you did!!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Cryptic Mole said:

According to some people, I don't have any!

Yes, but who cares what they think.:gsbrnint:

We want "Your" thoughts on the matter.

Everybody has situations in life where thier values become secondary in a situation. People in medicine (pre harvest era) are a good example. Once you accept a patient, thier integrity and well being become the priority, including thier constructs, origins and individuality. Ethically and in the US legally. That's all day every day for them.

The point being that in varying degrees under certain conditions, we "meet people where they are" and our values are a guide for us, through striving to interpret and respond to thiers, after a fashion that is beneficial, interpretable and allows them to stabilize and re-assemble thier values and constructs.

To be able to do that, one has to have a foundation of one's own. Stability begats stability. 

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.