Sign in to follow this  
Ukshep

COVFEFE Act would make social media a presidential record

http://thehill.com/policy/cybersecurity/337416-covefe-act-would-make-social-media-a-presidential-record#.WT7CKnb99Xo.twitter

Rep. Mike Quigley (D-Ill.) introduced legislation Monday to classify presidential social media posts — including President Trump's much-discussed tweets — as presidential records. 

The Communications Over Various Feeds Electronically for Engagement (COVFEFE) Act, which has the same acronym as an infamous Trump Twitter typo last month, would amend the Presidential Records Act to include "social media."

Presidential records must be preserved, according to the Presidential Records Act, which would make it potentially illegal for the president to delete tweets. 

Yeh... Doing everything they can right?

Just now, Ukshep said:

http://thehill.com/policy/cybersecurity/337416-covefe-act-would-make-social-media-a-presidential-record#.WT7CKnb99Xo.twitter

Rep. Mike Quigley (D-Ill.) introduced legislation Monday to classify presidential social media posts — including President Trump's much-discussed tweets — as presidential records. 

The Communications Over Various Feeds Electronically for Engagement (COVFEFE) Act, which has the same acronym as an infamous Trump Twitter typo last month, would amend the Presidential Records Act to include "social media."

Presidential records must be preserved, according to the Presidential Records Act, which would make it potentially illegal for the president to delete tweets. 

Yeh... Doing everything they can right?

NOPE!! "LEFT" not right ! LOL sorry could not resist that one!!

agreed!! on a serious note!!

1 minute ago, apache54 said:

NOPE!! "LEFT" not right ! LOL sorry could not resist that one!!

agreed!! on a serious note!!

Dang... This is stupid...  I mean I agree its an ok idea. But it is clear they have other motives for this... It's nothing more than a move against Trump! Even I can see that :(

1 minute ago, Ukshep said:

Dang... This is stupid...  I mean I agree its an ok idea. But it is clear they have other motives for this... It's nothing more than a move against Trump! Even I can see that :(

they are after him, or this is all smoke and mirrors to keep us occupied on the suspense of it all! while they carry on with the destruction of the country!

Just now, apache54 said:

they are after him, or this is all smoke and mirrors to keep us occupied on the suspense of it all! while they carry on with the destruction of the country!

This is just more left insanity... distraction? 

It's a plan...next they will classify all his tweets as national security.

You will then have to watch/ask CNN what he tweeted.

:grumpier:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, apache54 said:

Distraction possibly..

5 minutes ago, apache54 said:

I would guess distraction!!

^^ :D  great minds think alike!

2 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Me too. But they are crazy as hell. 

seems like everything is just plain to stupid to be real!

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.