Jump to content
  • Sign Up
Sign Up To Remove Ads! | Purchase An Ad Slot!
Sign in to follow this  
ESET

2012: Maxine Waters Says Obama Database Has "Everything on Everyone"

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Easy Skanking said:

Obama didn't create the NSA. They were collecting all data long before Obama came onto the scene. That b*tch is shithouse rat crazy. :colorful-banana-smiley-emoticon:

 

Check out the Snowden film by Oliver stone 

it's a must see 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, ESET said:

 

I wonder if she'd believe that the U.S. would tip over if we brought in too many Muslims? lol  She reminds me of this guy but her trap moves a lot faster than his:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GT500 said:

 

Check out the Snowden film by Oliver stone 

it's a must see 

I have seen it. Was there something special about it related to this topic?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Easy Skanking said:

I have seen it. Was there something special about it related to this topic?

 

Of course 

it goes into to detail about "targeting" 

Maybe you didn't see the movie 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, GT500 said:

Of course 

it goes into to detail about "targeting" 

Maybe you didn't see the movie 

No, I saw it. I just don't put any credence into Hollywood movies. Plus, it wasn't that interesting. I tend to stick to the actual interviews with Snowden. Targeting is nothing new, either. Intel has been running that game since there was an "intelligence" community.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Easy Skanking said:

No, I saw it. I just don't put any credence into Hollywood movies. Plus, it wasn't that interesting. I tend to stick to the actual interviews with Snowden. Targeting is nothing new, either. Intel has been running that game since there was an "intelligence" community.

What ever 

enjoy starvation 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.