Zing

Took son to hospital yesterday--thought I was in a foreign country

Took son to hospital yesterday.  From the minute I walked in, we were surrounded with people, but only about 1 in 10 were white.  I felt like I was in Mexico without having to fly there.  Interestingly, there was a white cleaning lady tidying up the cafeteria.  We had a good looking Irish doctor who knew what he was doing so that is all that matters, I still felt like a foreigner.

Edited by Zing

7 minutes ago, Zing said:

Took son to hospital yesterday.  From the minute I walked in, we were surrounded with people, but only about 1 in 10 were white.  I felt like I was in Mexico without having to fly there.  Interestingly, there was a white cleaning lady tidying up the cafeteria.  We had a good looking Irish doctor who knew what he was doing so that is all that matters, I still felt like a foreigner.

well when you look at how MANY foreigners have been allowed into this country they are everywhere and the countries they grew up in are nothing like we HAD here, so they bring there ideologies with them and then our country starts to change, our forefathers knew this and that's why the process to be a US citizen was easy but involved becoming a US citizen and do as a US citizen does NOT like it was in your old country!!  this is one of many reason our country is where it is today, and so whom do you blame the F------G politicians who allowed the changes to be made in the name of money!! 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, apache54 said:

well when you look at how MANY foreigners have been allowed into this country they are everywhere and the countries they grew up in are nothing like we HAD here, so they bring there ideologies with them and then our country starts to change, our forefathers knew this and that's why the process to be a US citizen was easy but involved becoming a US citizen and do as a US citizen does NOT like it was in your old country!!  this is one of many reason our country is where it is today, and so whom do you blame the F------G politicians who allowed the changes to be made in the name of money!! 

Exactly my concern.  Many foreigners do not share our ideology toward freedom, government, rights, and other traditional values.  Many don't even understand or speak English.

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, Zing said:

Exactly my concern.  Many foreigners do not share our ideology toward freedom, government, rights, and other traditional values.  Many don't even understand or speak English.

AGREED!!

YUP!! one of our main issues that has been allowed was to MANY foreigners that are not understand America or don't care or want it to become as there own countries were that they left!!

• Like 1

They say there are between 13 and 30 million illegals here, depending on the source, but I believe there are way more based what I see.
Aside from clinics and hospitals another good way to tell how many are in your area is to drive through a low end apartment complex.
Apartments, by law in most states, have to represent the racial demographics of the area and Illegals use stolen or fake ID's to qualify.
They then invite fifteen of their closest family members to live with them. They hang out around the parking lots and the playgrounds.

5 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

They say there are between 13 and 30 million illegals here, depending on the source, but I believe there are way more based what I see.
Aside from clinics and hospitals another good way to tell how many are in your area is to drive through a low end apartment complex.
Apartments, by law in most states, have to represent the racial demographics of the area and Illegals use stolen or fake ID's to qualify.
They then invite fifteen of their closest family members to live with them. They hang out around the parking lots and the playgrounds.

:angry: Being done on purpose, of course, as we know.  Problem is, it's next to impossible (especially with the U.S. gov in the way) to reverse what has already taken place.  It's up to Americans themselves to change things.  Your government isn't going to do it; quite to the contrary.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Sky Cat said:

:angry: Being done on purpose, of course, as we know.  Problem is, it's next to impossible (especially with the U.S. gov in the way) to reverse what has already taken place.  It's up to Americans themselves to change things.  Your government isn't going to do it; quite to the contrary.

Aside from refusing to do private business with them or anyone who hires them I don't know what to do.
Being openly rude when they get too close works to a point but they cry discrimination if that's done in a business setting.
I did move because, in part, I didn't want my taxes to pay for the new schools and translators for their anchor babies but they're everywhere.

45 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

AGREED,

we would probably be SHOCKED to know how many there actually is here!

2 minutes ago, apache54 said:

AGREED,

we would probably be SHOCKED to know how many there actually is here!

They hide it in numerous ways including labeling them as white when they're arrested for crimes.

2 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

They hide it in numerous ways including labeling them as white when they're arrested for crimes.

it is almost unbelievable what this country has turned into in the last 20 years!!   :cry1:

14 minutes ago, apache54 said:

it is almost unbelievable what this country has turned into in the last 20 years!!   :cry1:

It's sad to say but I'm glad my grandparents aren't here to see it.
They fully assimilate, worked for everything and they were proud of that.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.