ESET

VIDEO: Under Trump, US militias are not quite ready to lay down arms

11 minutes ago, Just Jo said:

and why should they......and I think AP could get rid of the word "quite", because it won't happen.  There are people who enjoy what they are doing and who's to tell them they can't.  Even of nothing were to ever happen, being in the woods and exercising beats sitting on the couch.

:goodpost:============:iagree:========= and we still don't know IF there is anybody left in government we can trust!!

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Just Jo said:

and why should they......and I think AP could get rid of the word "quite", because it won't happen.  There are people who enjoy what they are doing and who's to tell them they can't.  Even of nothing were to ever happen, being in the woods and exercising beats sitting on the couch.

Precisely. I myself enjoy competition shooting with the USPSA as well as thousands of other people in that association. And I say to the antigunners out there that on any given weekend we may fired upwards of 15k+ rounds and at least at my range we have only had one incident in the past 30 years. And that incident was a ricochet that only required 4 stitches to fix. And since the uspsa started I think only one person has actually been badly hurt during a competition. That's less than .01%. I'll take those odds any day of the week. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Cryptic Mole said:

One should never lay down their arms.

Even in a fully peaceful world.

That assures the world will remain peaceful.

An armed public...is a polite public.

• Like 1

NOW MORE THAN EVER BEFORE true patriots KNOW that Trump MAY be the last chance to return the Republic and drain the swamp. I REALLY THINK that if Trump was arrested on some make believe " collusion" charge there would be a FIVE MILLION MAN MARCH on DC, everybody would come ARMED, MOST of the military and the police would be on Trump's side anyway and over the next few days the corruption in DC - the Kiddie Trafficking / PEDO people etc etc etc would all be "sorted out" and .... life would go on.

• Like 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.