Sign in to follow this  
Ukshep

Jeff Sessions will testify and he wants his testimony open to the public

Attorney General Jeff Sessions says he wants his testimony before the Senate intelligence committee to be open to the public.

The Justice Department says Sessions has requested Tuesday's committee hearing be open because he "believes it is important for the American people to hear the truth directly from him."

Sessions faces questions about his contacts with Russia's ambassador to the U.S. during the presidential campaign. He recused himself in March from a federal investigation into contacts between Russia and Donald Trump's presidential campaign after acknowledging that he had met twice last year with the ambassador.

He had told lawmakers at his January confirmation hearing that he had not met with Russians during the campaign.

https://a.msn.com/r/2/BBCsuCy?m=en-us

20 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Attorney General Jeff Sessions says he wants his testimony before the Senate intelligence committee to be open to the public.

The Justice Department says Sessions has requested Tuesday's committee hearing be open because he "believes it is important for the American people to hear the truth directly from him."

Sessions faces questions about his contacts with Russia's ambassador to the U.S. during the presidential campaign. He recused himself in March from a federal investigation into contacts between Russia and Donald Trump's presidential campaign after acknowledging that he had met twice last year with the ambassador.

He had told lawmakers at his January confirmation hearing that he had not met with Russians during the campaign.

https://a.msn.com/r/2/BBCsuCy?m=en-us

so does this mean he has had enough time to make up a liars story or is he really going to tell the truth? I don't trust any politician to tell the WHOLE truth!! nope not at all!!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, apache54 said:

so does this mean he has had enough time to make up a liars story or is he really going to tell the truth? I don't trust any politician to tell the WHOLE truth!! nope not at all!!

I'm honestly not sure what to expect... Keeping track of it all is becoming impossible!

46 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

I'm honestly not sure what to expect... Keeping track of it all is becoming impossible!

I believe they are trying to keep things MUDDY nobody can keep track of what is what, that's why i say get rid of them ALL and then sort who can be vetted and hang those whom cannot be!!:holdinlaugh:

5 minutes ago, apache54 said:

I believe they are trying to keep things MUDDY nobody can keep track of what is what, that's why i say get rid of them ALL and then sort who can be vetted and hang those whom cannot be!!:holdinlaugh:

Nuremberg Trials 2.0

Maybe he just doesn't want any middle men or others interpretation of what he says? Its not like you can look at cnn to see what they really said.

• Like 1

Let him do that in public. But, as usual, I'm sure there will be a closed classified session no one gets to hear and that's where all the real dirt is located. 

7 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Let him do that in public. But, as usual, I'm sure there will be a closed classified session no one gets to hear and that's where all the real dirt is located. 

Going to be another media display. A lot of people tuned in to comey.... this could be as big. But as always its in the back of my mind... Is this a distraction?

Just now, Ukshep said:

Going to be another media display. A lot of people tuned in to comey.... this could be as big. But as always its in the back of my mind... Is this a distraction?

Could be a distraction, but their tactics don't work when it comes to that, because we're always looking everywhere for info. CTers don't have one track minds, they're all over the place. 

• Like 1

Session will be opening himself up to misspeaking.  He has to be careful as they will do their best to trap him.  Hopefully, he will have     dirt to reveal to the US.

5 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Could be a distraction, but their tactics don't work when it comes to that, because we're always looking everywhere for info. CTers don't have one track minds, they're all over the place. 

Well we try to be :D Need more hours in the day!

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.