Jump to content
  • Sign Up
Sign in to follow this  
ESET

Trump may 'go down' over Russia controversy: Sen. Graham

Recommended Posts

Republican Senator Lindsey Graham says President Donald Trump might eventually “go down” because he cannot keep quiet about the investigation into whether his campaign colluded with Russia.

"Here's what's so frustrating for Republicans like me: You may be the first president in history to go down because you can't stop inappropriately talking about an investigation that, if you just were quiet, would clear you," Graham said on CBS's Face the Nation.

 

http://presstv.ir/Detail/2017/06/12/525053/Trump-may-go-down-over-Russia-drama-Graham-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, ESET said:

Republican Senator Lindsey Graham says President Donald Trump might eventually “go down” because he cannot keep quiet about the investigation into whether his campaign colluded with Russia.

"Here's what's so frustrating for Republicans like me: You may be the first president in history to go down because you can't stop inappropriately talking about an investigation that, if you just were quiet, would clear you," Graham said on CBS's Face the Nation.

 

http://presstv.ir/Detail/2017/06/12/525053/Trump-may-go-down-over-Russia-drama-Graham-

No fan of Graham but he makes a valid point....just hush up for a few weeks...I am sure the Left will stir up something else he twitter (or tweet whatever) about soon enough.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He just wants to see if there is something on a tape that he can use his own self against Trump. f**k Pansy Graham. He knows all about going down. Obama will confirm.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If they prosecute (persecute) Trump over some concocted bullshit after letting Oblahblah decimate this nation unabated (if not aided), there WILL be war! 100% certainty!

Edited by Kadosh
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Kadosh said:

If they prosecute (persecute) Trump over some concocted bullshit after letting Oblahblah decimate this nation unabated (if not aided), there WILL be war! 100% certainty!

Damn right. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Kadosh said:

If they prosecute (persecute) Trump over some concocted bullshit after letting Oblahblah decimate this nation unabated (if not aided), there WILL be war! 100% certainty!

:iagree:========= and I think it is coming whether we want it or NOT!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And let's not forget the warhead lost in transit from Minot to Barksdale. Graham warned of a nuke det in Charleston harbor...right before a "minor EQ" popped up off the SC coast a few years back. That event started a whole 'nother CT.

At the end of the day, he's one of McCain's closest butt-buddies, so I vote he gets kicked into the swamp.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ESET said:

Republican Senator Lindsey Graham says President Donald Trump might eventually “go down”.......

 

 

Says the man that's spent the last 16 years on his knees.

A better expert on "going down", I've never seen...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Kadosh said:

If they prosecute (persecute) Trump over some concocted bullshit after letting Oblahblah decimate this nation unabated (if not aided), there WILL be war! 100% certainty!

They couldn't go after Obama, they'd have had to prosecute themselves. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

They couldn't go after Obama, they'd have had to prosecute themselves. 

Correct! And everybody knows that ALL members of Congress are active participants in the duplicity.  Congress is just like America's police force; if the "good ones" won't weed out the "bad ones," then they are equally complicit! The American patriots are going to have to fix this mess themselves...the HARD way.

Edited by Kadosh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.