Sign in to follow this  
Ukshep

ASTEROID WARNING: NASA discovers TEN ‘potentially hazardous’ rocks close to Earth

NASA has announced that it has discovered 10 new “potentially hazardous” space rocks close to Earth that could put life on this planet at risk.

The space agency has been working tirelessly to identify dangers that Earth face from space, and has said that it has found 10 new asteroids of meteors which it believes could harm life on Earth.

The discovery was made by NASA’s asteroid detecting mission – Near-Earth Object Wide-field Infrared Survey Explorer or NEOWISE.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/science/815697/ASTEROID-WARNING-NASA-discovers-potentially-hazardous

SPACE DOOOOOM!

18 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

NASA has announced that it has discovered 10 new “potentially hazardous” space rocks close to Earth that could put life on this planet at risk.

The space agency has been working tirelessly to identify dangers that Earth face from space, and has said that it has found 10 new asteroids of meteors which it believes could harm life on Earth.

The discovery was made by NASA’s asteroid detecting mission – Near-Earth Object Wide-field Infrared Survey Explorer or NEOWISE.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/science/815697/ASTEROID-WARNING-NASA-discovers-potentially-hazardous

SPACE DOOOOOM!

HHHMMMM, is there a tie in with known possibilities starting around August until November? IF so maybe more to the story than it seems!

2 minutes ago, apache54 said:

HHHMMMM, is there a tie in with known possibilities starting around August until November? IF so maybe more to the story than it seems!

Hmm I think I'll do a little more reading on this then maybe. Anything else you think might be worth a look at?

1 minute ago, Ukshep said:

Hmm I think I'll do a little more reading on this then maybe. Anything else you think might be worth a look at?

LOL i am still on my first cup of wake up juice!!:cofeefag: so not at the moment!!

16 minutes ago, apache54 said:

LOL i am still on my first cup of wake up juice!!:cofeefag: so not at the moment!!

Afternoon for me :D I'm just wandering around in solitude. Awaiting the ASSterRoid doom. Lol emphasis looks to much like a medical condition!

13 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Afternoon for me :D I'm just wandering around in solitude. Awaiting the ASSterRoid doom. Lol emphasis looks to much like a medical condition!

Watch out for ASSteroid fall out!! very bad!!!:holdinlaugh:

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.