Red Rascal

How to locate The Luciferian Illuminati and their silent sound subliminally programmed sex slaves?

http://legalschnauzer.blogspot.com/2016/08/key-figure-in-upton-divorce-case-has.html

Social masks

penetrating Christian churches

Criminal charges don't include unindicted coconspirators

Young attractive women in love with older men

money power

favorable rulings from judges

...."Gincie Walker Upton has been diagnosed with multiple-personality disorder, with roughly 30 distinct personalities. How did Ms. Upton come to have such a severe mental disability? Multiple factors probably are involved, but she was born into a family that apparently took dysfunction to levels most people cannot imagine.

Her biological father is Dr. William Flynn Walker. By all accounts that we've heard, Dr. Walker was a brilliant physician and a major figure in the evangelical religious movement in Shelby and south Jefferson counties. He was a leader at Briarwood Presbyterian Church before going on to start Evangel Christian School, a home-school ministry of Evangel Church PCA (Presbyterian Church of America) in Alabaster.

But Dr. William Flynn Walker's life behind the facade included horrifying acts against children. In October 2005, he was indicted on seven counts related to child sexual abuse. This is from a a Shelby County Reporter article on the case:"...

note: from experience dealing with copland's partnership with vigilante trash hiding behind DOJ COMMUNITY POLICING STALKING PROGRAM...30 years...I've seen Mason's, Shriners, marines, and convicts....all engage in mask sliding to reveal their smug little insider sloppiness ...as all too clever manipulator so...who always screw up under the barrage of my shark baiting.

How do you call and set up a predator?

Use a wounded rabbit call.

Edited by Red Rascal

http://www.whale.to/b/svali2.html

..."

At the higher levels, the group is no longer people in robes chanting in front of bonfires. Leadership councils have administrators who handle finances (and trust me, this group makes money. That alone would keep it going even if the rest were just religious hog wash).

The leadership levels include businessmen, bankers, and local community leaders. They are intelligent, well educated, and active in their churches. Above local leadership councils are the regional councils, who give dictates to the groups below them, help form the policies and agendas for each region, and who interact with the local leadership councils.

At the national level, there are extremely wealthy people who finance these goals and interact with the leaders of other countries. The Illuminati are international. Secret? By all means. The first thing a child learns from "family, or the Order" as they are called, is "The first rule of the Order is secrecy". This is why you don't hear from more survivors who get out. The lengths that this group goes to, to terrify its members into not disclosing, is unbelievable.

I have seen set ups (oh, yes, they set up fake deaths, etc. ) where a person was "burned alive" to teach the children not to tell. They are told that this is a traitor, who disclosed,and now he is being punished. (The person wasn't really a traitor, and is in a flame proof vest, but the vision of a person on fire and screaming remains with 3 and 4 year old children for a lifetime). And, when they are adults, even if they DO leave, scenes such as this mean they won't tell many people for fear of being traced and punished.

Because I helped create a lot of set ups as an adult trainer, I became somewhat cynical, and have chosen to disclose as a result. Although I do fight intense fear even now at times. Try being buried in a wooden box for a period of time (it may have been minutes, but to a four year old it is an eternity), and then when the lid is lifted, being told, "if you ever tell, we'll put you back in forever". The child will scream hysterically that they will NEVER EVER tell. I was that child, and now I am breaking that vow made under psychological duress. Because I don't want any other children to go through what I did, or have seen done to others.

Yes, the Illuminati are organized, secretive, and extremely wealthy at its upper levels. They are not stupid, or poor people running around dabbling with witchcraft. To see them as this is a huge misconception.".....

What is DOJ's Community Policing Program?

what was The secret NSA TSP?

what did Mueller and Comey object to about this program?

Project Slammer...who is Julianne McKinney???

...."

A: I think I answered some of the secrecy above. The Illuminati are present in every major metropolitan center in the United States. They have divided the United States up into 7 major regions, and each has a regional council over it, with the heads of the local councils reporting to them. They meet once every two months, and on special occasions.

A metropolitan region may have as many as 10 to 30 groups within it, and rural areas will often have meetings with other local groups, and report to the metro leadership council. They almost NEVER recruit outsiders, although ocassionally they will buy children or a family from Asia, for example, and keep them under constant surveillance in return for saving their life from the local Mafia. They are threatened with being returned to this group if they ever disclose.

They also have excellent lawyers who are well paid to help cover their tracks. There are also people in the media paid to help keep stories from coming out. I know of three people in San Diego who worked for the Union Tribune who were faithful Illuminists, and who also wrote frequent articles attacking local therapists who worked with RA (Ritual Abuse) survivors. I remember leadership boasting they had "run so-and-so out of town" because of a media blitz, and being quite happy about it.

The Illuminati believe in controlling an area through its: banks and financial institutions (guess how many sit on banking boards? You'd be surprised) Local government: guess how many get elected to local city councils? Law: children are encouraged to go to law school and medical school. Media: others are encouraged to go to journalism school, and members help fund local papers ."......

Who is Illuminated in Sioux Falls, SD.

Janklow took orders from Sunnunu...and got the SD legislature to change the usury law to help Citibank avoid taxes and continue their mafia Shylock game.

Billionaire Schwan used local lawyers to set up trust funds that were swindled using hundreds of folding tent corporations overseas....Luthern church goes stole the money....SD DCI and SD AG did nothing.

Minneapolis-SD FBI and SD US Attorneys...did nothing...no fed grand jury???!!!

Who were the scum who befriended my parents to get insider info about me???

http://www.whale.to/b/svali5.html

..."There are other people who have come out and disclosed. I don't know them personally, but I have heard about them. One is Brice Taylor, in California and North Carolina (she lives part time in both places). Another is Neil Brick of SmartNews, he seems to be very real and believable and a nice person. Others are Caryn StarDancer, of Survivorship.org, and Annie McKenna (I think she even wrote a book about her experiences [ed. 'Paperclip Dolls'], it is quite good). There are others, and if you go to the Suite101.com site, there are links to resources and also survivor pages. Survivorship.org also has links."...

7 hours ago, Red Rascal said:

http://legalschnauzer.blogspot.com/2016/08/key-figure-in-upton-divorce-case-has.html

Social masks

penetrating Christian churches

Criminal charges don't include unindicted coconspirators

Young attractive women in love with older men

money power

favorable rulings from judges

...."Gincie Walker Upton has been diagnosed with multiple-personality disorder, with roughly 30 distinct personalities. How did Ms. Upton come to have such a severe mental disability? Multiple factors probably are involved, but she was born into a family that apparently took dysfunction to levels most people cannot imagine.

Her biological father is Dr. William Flynn Walker. By all accounts that we've heard, Dr. Walker was a brilliant physician and a major figure in the evangelical religious movement in Shelby and south Jefferson counties. He was a leader at Briarwood Presbyterian Church before going on to start Evangel Christian School, a home-school ministry of Evangel Church PCA (Presbyterian Church of America) in Alabaster.

But Dr. William Flynn Walker's life behind the facade included horrifying acts against children. In October 2005, he was indicted on seven counts related to child sexual abuse. This is from a a Shelby County Reporter article on the case:"...

note: from experience dealing with copland's partnership with vigilante trash hiding behind DOJ COMMUNITY POLICING STALKING PROGRAM...30 years...I've seen Mason's, Shriners, marines, and convicts....all engage in mask sliding to reveal their smug little insider sloppiness ...as all too clever manipulator so...who always screw up under the barrage of my shark baiting.

How do you call and set up a predator?

Use a wounded rabbit call.

:goodpost:========:iagree:======== there are lots of scourges upon our land and many are ALL tied to the same groups and or people!! they need to be routed out and removed, the planet does not need scum like them! they also are tied to most of the wars in the world!!

We have 8 billion methane machines, about 3-4 billion of them good for nothing more than that. Supporting them is why your kid lacks the proper funding it takes to launch a competative human.

What does a worthless, dirty, low witted, dress wearing mideaster think about that? "Good! They are stupid animals god gave us for work beasts, while he gave me "earthly pleasures" of rape and sadistic abuse. Because I am better!"

Why don't you think about the viables smothering under all that feckless litterbug and vd machine? Ignorant things so despicably stupid, you might pity 'em.......until you see 'em in action.

I've been around things and gee? Nobody ever did anything to me like that? I've never met a "sybil's mother" working for the gov? Seen PLENTY of freak show "religious" people getting off on kids tho. Yes, I have DEF seen more pedos, sadists, actors and morons in the Church than my limited contact with gov? But.......I wouldn't want to let any air out of fun, gratuitous, "darkweb" stories that make internet so fun.

Similarly, and from the same group:

"How did this group of satanists posing as “radical Muslims” appear on the scene? Understanding the background of Unislamic State requires a background briefing on the Fourth Generation Warfare techniques of the satanic New World Order elite.

The Western ruling elite is infested with satanists, who are a prime force behind the “war on terror,” which is actually a war on Islam and a war on God. Whistleblower Kay Griggs, the former wife of a US military officer, has documented the satanists’ penetration of the highest levels of the US military. Griggs says her husband forced her to participate in the most disgusting satanic rituals imaginable. She explains that these satanic practices are commonplace among top US military commanders."

ILLUMINATI BANKERS CREATED ISIS TO UNDERMINE ISLAM

August 13, 2014 • Smoloko

UNISLAMIC STATE (US): SATANIC ‘CALIPHATE’

http://smoloko.com/?p=1132

13 minutes ago, Williams said:

Similarly, and from the same group:

"How did this group of satanists posing as “radical Muslims” appear on the scene? Understanding the background of Unislamic State requires a background briefing on the Fourth Generation Warfare techniques of the satanic New World Order elite.

The Western ruling elite is infested with satanists, who are a prime force behind the “war on terror,” which is actually a war on Islam and a war on God. Whistleblower Kay Griggs, the former wife of a US military officer, has documented the satanists’ penetration of the highest levels of the US military. Griggs says her husband forced her to participate in the most disgusting satanic rituals imaginable. She explains that these satanic practices are commonplace among top US military commanders."

ILLUMINATI BANKERS CREATED ISIS TO UNDERMINE ISLAM

August 13, 2014 • Smoloko

UNISLAMIC STATE (US): SATANIC ‘CALIPHATE’

http://smoloko.com/?p=1132

How is a war on islam a "war on god!" in any way? People are dying to provide god a hemorrhoid-ectomy at our expense......and that's a war on god? Why does the highness of god have to be drug out as a reason for simple human condition? Moslums use god as an excuse because they're troglodytes.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Curenado said:

How is a war on islam a "war on god!" in any way? 

That was just quoting the article. But it is not just against Islam, it is also just as much against Christianity.

The Illuminati plan is for these two to wipe each other out because they equally hate both Islam and Christianity.

They have infiltrated both religions with their agents and these people therefore play "Christians" and "Muslims" and deceive and dupe everyone and people everywhere, are just going along with this and falling for it all, like mindless sheep.

The Illiuminati are the Synagogue of Satan (Rev. 2:9 and 3:9) who do Lucifer's bidding, so, therefore for them it IS a war against God.

P.S. I find your comment to not only be offensive and disrespectful but also to be blasphemous. By doing that, you yourself are in fact doing exactly what you accuse others of doing. Please, try to refrain from being offensive in future, none of that is needed in order to try and make a point.

Edited by Williams
P.S.

https://search.usa.gov/search?utf8=✓&affiliate=fema&query=Pastors&commit=GO 

That's an interesting page. I am all on the "to life" side of it, nutrition, meds, teaching, looking out for special needs. I don't know much about the talking as much as the working part.

I just noticed that when bible mentions "gov obedience", they were referring to a gov that had a "holy" king and a "war" king and was based on theocratic philosophy? Quite a diff world today, even tho people are pretty much the same. 

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.