Sign in to follow this  
ESET

Commander: Iran Has Proof of US Direct Support for ISIL Terrorist Group

+snip+

Deputy Chief of Staff of the Iranian Armed Forces Major General Mostafa Izadi announced that the country is in possession of evidence and documents proving Washington's direct support for the ISIL terrorist group.

"We are facing a proxy warfare in the region as a new trick by the arrogant powers against the Islamic Republic," Izadi said on Sunday.

"As the Supreme Leader of the Islamic Revolution (Ayatollah Seyed Ali Khamenei) said, we possess documents and information showing the direct supports by the US imperialism for this highly disgusting stream (the ISIL) in the region which has destroyed the Islamic countries and created a wave of massacres and clashes," he added.

In relevant remarks on Friday, Iranian Parliament Speaker Ali Larijani condemned the Wednesday terrorist attacks in Tehran, and said that Washington is behind most of the terrorist acts in the world.

"The United States has aligned itself with the ISIL in the region," Larijani said on Friday, addressing a funeral ceremony held for the victims of ISIL's Wednesday terrorist attacks on the Iranian parliament and the holy shrine of late Imam Khomeini in Tehran.

He reiterated that Washington has demonstrated that it is the international ISIL.

http://en.farsnews.com/newstext.aspx?nn=13960321001279

• Like 3

At some point in the near future, the globalists will perform a Wikileaks-style limited hangout data dump which will unequivocally tie the “Western Establishment” to ISIS operations throughout the world, including those in the UK. There is a possibility that this information release could come as early as this week, or it could come as late as a giant post-Crisis “Truth Tsunami” psyop.

The larger purpose of this I believe is to De-legitimize the entire western bloc in the face of a rising global government.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Erudite One said:

At some point in the near future, the globalists will perform a Wikileaks-style limited hangout data dump which will unequivocally tie the “Western Establishment” to ISIS operations throughout the world, including those in the UK. There is a possibility that this information release could come as early as this week, or it could come as late as a giant post-Crisis “Truth Tsunami” psyop.

The larger purpose of this I believe is to De-legitimize the entire western bloc in the face of a rising global government.

That sounds almost too good to be true... However one can hope!

Now that they have made this statement, they better put it out before they get vaporized.

7 hours ago, Erudite One said:

If this is how it develops, we're gonna have to scream bloody murder that it is the "global faction" of said western bloc that is responsible, and therefore global government is bad. Will enough sheep be receptive enough to the truth at this point to flip the board? I dunno. Popcorn keeps a poppin'.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Erudite One said:

It fits the Protocols... in them it says that in the end, they will move to discredit all the politicians and thereby cause the people to completely lose all trust in them, and then they roll out the one world government.

• Like 1

It's Iran?? If you are quick & sure of islamic enemy propaganda maybe you should go join precious toxic species and be against mean old evolution?

Myself, I'd just put a moab on that building and every yapping stink goat in it? Its Iran.....to be believed.....? Fk them?

6 minutes ago, Curenado said:

It's Iran?? If you are quick & sure of islamic enemy propaganda maybe you should go join precious toxic species and be against mean old evolution?

Myself, I'd just put a moab on that building and every yapping stink goat in it? Its Iran.....to be believed.....? Fk them?

At least someone understand reality. 

• Like 1

Interesting page, this:

ILLUMINATI BANKERS CREATED ISIS TO UNDERMINE ISLAM:

http://smoloko.com/?p=1132

EDIT: Reading through this... no wonder some people have started to jokingly refer to ISIS as being "Catholics" - due to the similarity between what (satanic) ISIS does and the satanic catholic "black mass" (human sacrifice).

Edited by Williams

"One of the main strategists of the Fourth Generation Warfare operation known as the “War on Terror” is Col. Michael Aquino, the former head of all US military psychological warfare operations. Before being promoted to the post of Psy-Ops Chief, Aquino was expelled from the Church of Satan for being too evil, and then implicated in one of the most horrific child abuse scandals in American history.

One of the ways the satanists wage their War on Islam is by staging grotesque parodies of Islamic rituals and practices. For example, the World Trade Center – which was built by the Rockefellers expressly for destruction in the 9/11 satanic sacrifice – included a sphere “designed by trade center architect Minoru Yamasaki to mimic the Grand Mosque of Mecca, Masjid al-Haram, in which The Sphere stood at the place of the Kaaba” (Wikipedia). That sphere, representing the parodied kaaba – the cube in Mecca toward which all Muslims pray – was destroyed in the immolation of the Twin Towers and their inhabitants.

The satanists also parodied Islam by having the patsies hired to play the role of “9/11 hijackers” engage in ludicrously un-Islamic behavior. The Mossad impersonator playing the role of Mohamed Atta relished pork chops, strip clubs, hard liquor, drugs, and gambling excursions. The other “radical Muslim hijackers” led similar lifestyles. The night before 9/11, they got drunk in a bar and left an alcohol-soaked Qur’an on their table."

http://smoloko.com/?p=1132

"The day after 9/11, the authorities claimed they had solved the case by recovering Mohamed Atta’s supposed last will and testament from a suitcase that miraculously was left off the supposed Flight 11, which allegedly hit the North Tower. Atta’s alleged will begins: “In the name of God, myself, and my family…” This absurd opening is a satanic parody of the Islamic bismillah: “In the name of God, the merciful the compassionate.”

No Muslim would ever write the blasphemous phrase Atta supposedly wrote. And no hijacker planning to crash a plane into a building would put his will in his suitcase that was supposed to be aboard the plane.

And no Muslim would even dream of asking God to accept their sacrifice… and then sacrifice a human being. Such a thing is unimaginable.

The New World Order satanists are laughing at us. Their laughter is truly diabolical.

And the Unislamic State’s pseudo-caliphate – a psychological warfare operation designed to impede the very “Islamic unity” project that the notion of the caliphate symbolizes – is one of their sickest jokes."

Source for the original article is Iranian - PressTV - but it no longer works!

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2014/08/12/374993/unislamic-state-us-satanic-caliphate/

I will never adapt to to a religion or a political ideology because I understand that I will lose the ability to think clearly ; to the uneducated public these ideologies are true , to the wise they are faults , to the elite a useful tool . 

People on the most part can't see the whole picture in depth .. A picture of deceptions !  Don't be a white sheep . Take pride in being different, a black sheep; may you not run with the majority ! " white sheep" and your mind will remain free ! 

Look at all the new groups just this past year; some crazy liberals some crazy Trump supporters , but I say they are all deceived ... These are people that are slaves to what has mastered them = = MONEY $$ ....

• Like 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.