Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

rbear

JEW RUN FACEBOOK CANCELS STUDENT’S INTERNSHIP AFTER EXPOSING MAJOR PRIVACY ISSUE WITH THE SITE

So its best to let the flaws sit and let someone else find them and exploit them? Wow!

No it would have been best to explain his findings to a higher up engineer. Instead he created an APP that allowed the privacy of individuals to be violated.

The nice thing about Face Book is that you have a choice!  I made that choice many moons ago.  My dog has a face book profile (simply because you are sometimes "forced" on the net to log in or view with..) Me, you will not find one little iota of personal information on the net - no family photographs etc.  My e-mail I use on the net had its tail clipped off in around 1998 it is hosted at Zoho but refers to a non-existing fallback e-mail address.  People who dissect their lives and the post the detail thereof on the Internet probably deserve to be exploited.

Life is full of choice, make them but ALWAYS make them with the consequences in mind! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.