abigfatzero

Duterte: Too late to talk peace, spare no Maute rebel

Duterte: Too late to talk peace, spare no Maute rebel

President 'will not talk to terrorists' even if they kill hostages; orders soldiers to shoot to kill, double-tap terrorists

LAPU-LAPU CITY, Cebu — Spare no Maute rebel.

Saying he had lost many soldiers and policemen from the attack of the Maute Group in Marawi City, President Duterte said Sunday night that it was too late to talk peace now and indicated he wanted the rebels dead.

“I will not talk to you. Whatever the leaders of the group say, I don’t care. that is why make sure you fight well because I have ordered (the military) to bring the heads of these sons of the bitches,” the President said.

“You started a wrong cause. We did not ask for it. You were all along brutal and cruel. I won’t allow it,” the President said in a speech at the Mactan-Benito Ebuen Air Base in Lapu-Lapu City in Cebu.

The President said he had ordered soldiers to “shoot (the enemy) and shoot you dead.”

“I’m not ready to talk to any terrorist. Mag kaubusan na tayo dyan (We will annihilate each other on this)… We have cross the.. Rubicon. Hindi ako aatras diyan (I will not yield)). Mag-ubusan tayo para matapos na (Let’s finish off each other to end this),” he said.

snip

“My order is to shoot to kill. If you encounter those idiots, kill them. Barilin ninyo sa ulo. Isali pa ninyo ang puso. Problem pa natin kung saan sila ilagay. Baka, iliberate pa sila ng kanilang mga kasamahan (Shoot them in the head. You can also shoot the heart.  They would just become a problem if we capture them alive. They might be rescued by their comrades),” he said.

“Dalhin ninyo ang mga ulo ng mga iyan (You can bring their heads with you). They started it. They were brutal and cruel. That I cannot allow. We will deal with them just as we would deal with any terrorists, he added.

http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/902621/duterte-too-late-to-talk-peace-spare-no-maute-rebel

My kind of guy, I'm glad the Filipino's have a leader that cares about them, they are a good people for the most part.

Fond memories of that place......:D

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, abigfatzero said:

My kind of guy, I'm glad the Filipino's have a leader that cares about them, they are a good people for the most part.

He did say last year "What if the CIA assassinates me?!"  -- Well well well, probably because he was forseeing this very situation in his country today? He has been hitting the right targets with those drug dealers obviously -- the real snakes came out to play.

http://news.abs-cbn.com/news/12/14/16/duterte-says-he-may-not-be-around-till-end-of-term

He is a man on a mission for his own people, his own life be damned. A true leader.

Edited by Erudite One
  • Like 2

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.