Cinnamon

Fruits and veggies at supermarkets are old

Potatoes, onions, carrots and other root veggies that I see at the store look like they've been somewhere for ages.  The potatoes have eyes, the onions are squishy and carrots have black around the top where they cut off the green tops.  This is in Cali.  Celery tops are dried out.  Bananas are GREEN like grass and when they ripen they get all black on the peel in a weird way. What's going on with the food? Or is it just here that this is going on?  

Food used to be fresh here, but the past two years it's gotten this way at the chain supermarkets.  How does your produce look in your stores?  

Prices are ridiculous, too. Maybe the potatoes are spying on us? hahah

• Like 4

The potatoes are almost always bad. Green bananas have a brown core. Green peppers are soft and wrinkly. Mushrooms covered in brown spots. Carrots look like theyare bleached. Soft apples, but they've been irradiated so the don't rot. The middle of every hamburger pack is brown. 

That's just the things I've bought this week. Started buying a lot of frozen food now. Can't keep throwing money away!

Edited by Carnivalpunk
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Carnivalpunk said:

The potatoes are almost always bad. Green bananas have a brown core. Green peppers are soft and wrinkly. Mushrooms covered in brown spots. Carrots look like theyare bleached. Soft apples, but they've be irradiated so the don't rot. The middle of ever hamburger pack is brown. 

That's just the things I've bought this week. Started buying a lot of frozen food now. Can't keep throwing money away!

Why is it getting like that?  Not worth eating, yeh, I have thrown away a lot of food, too, which is like putting money in the trash can.  Need a compost pile! :( They put so much water in meat it boils before it fries, too. I noticed that several years ago. 

• Like 1

Just now, Cinnamon said:

Why is it getting like that?  Not worth eating, yeh, I have thrown away a lot of food, too, which is like putting money in the trash can.  Need a compost pile! :( They put so much water in meat it boils before it fries, too. I noticed that several years ago. 

Especially the pink bloated chicken. May contain up to whatever% of water... 

I see it like ethonal in the gasoline. It's always over the 10% the sticker on the pump says. Test it myself.

Did you see my post on using a cattle prod on meats and marinating every meat? It's no joke. Who know what's in anything anymore. Frankenfoods......

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Carnivalpunk said:

Especially the pink bloated chicken. May contain up to whatever% of water... 

I see it like ethonal in the gasoline. It's always over the 10% the sticker on the pump says. Test it myself.

Did you see my post on using a cattle prod on meats and marinating every meat? It's no joke. Who know what's in anything anymore. Frankenfoods......

I have a rule now, one food, one ingredient. The only thing I eat that has more than one is what I mix together myself. Definitely Frankenfood. I didn't see that post!  You can link it in this thread if you want.  

The fresh food looks old some of it. The dang potatoes would grow on me but this last bag seems to be a little better. No eyes yet. But the potatoes seem to be more green the last couple years. Green means you should not eat that one. Peel off all the green color and sometimes, that is a lot of the potato and sometimes, it's all the potato that has a green tinge to it. The potato is a poisonous plant. It is in the nightshade family. So are tomatoes, eggplant and peppers. You do not eat green potatoes. Do not even try to cook them and eat them if you are not starving. I've been told that all my life. From what I gather, the green comes from allowing them to sit in the sun. They should not sit in the sun to cure at all. Shade only curing and storing. They will make you sick. Be careful with the nightshade family. https://draxe.com/nightshade-vegetables/

Belladonna is a nightshade. A powerful herb. http://www.herbs2000.com/homeopathy/belladonna.htm A deadly herb if used incorrectly.

• Like 2

*May contain a solution of up to 20% Sodium Thiopental in order to maintain freshness and quality.

(and keep you in optimal sedative/hypnotic/narcotic equilibrium)

• Like 2

Here's how I do it. I use a cattle prod on all of my meats and marinate everything in vinager ( reg. or apple cider) and or lemons trying to kill the nasties in them. If you do this you will see things in the meats that don't belong. It's gross! This only works for parasites and bacteria but does nothing for the nano though.. there's ways for that but I don't like to talk about that because people think I'm paranoid. :gsbrnint:

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, VonLud said:

*May contain a solution of up to 20% Sodium Thiopental in order to maintain freshness and quality.

(and keep you in optimal sedative/hypnotic/narcotic equilibrium)

Outta likes. Like!!!!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Carnivalpunk said:

Here's how I do it. I use a cattle prod on all of my meats and marinate everything in vinager ( reg. or apple cider) and or lemons trying to kill the nasties in them. If you do this you will see things in the meats that don't belong. It's gross! This only works for parasites and bacteria but does nothing for the nano though.. there's ways for that but I don't like to talk about that because people think I'm paranoid. :gsbrnint:

LOL  Imma just go back to vegan... but would a taser work? I already have one of those! 

4 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

LOL  Imma just go back to vegan... but would a taser work? I already have one of those! 

Yep. It works. Have one that looks like a cell phone I've used before.

Edited by Carnivalpunk

4 minutes ago, Carnivalpunk said:

Yep. It works. Have one that looks like a cell phone I've used before.

Did anything ever come crawling out of the meat? I have to know! lol

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.