GySgtermey

There is a Greater Threat to the U.S than You know!!!

http://media1.s-nbcnews.com/j/MSNBC/Components/Video/__NEW/2015-06-25T00-39-42-4Z--1280x720.nbcnews-video-reststate-800.jpg

___________________Jun 11, 2017   :coffeetime:

The tension is very high in the US.is this the beginning of a civil war. true patriots vs everyone else.

The Soros Funded Common Core Brain Washed Generation.

There is a Greater Threat to the U.S than You know!!!

• Like 2

Its not our own. Its some dumb poisonous mushrooms that grew up in bullshit and want vengeance for not being complete or like most more well rounded people. Exactly like me deciding that because i find myself funny looking, everybody else has to be funnier looking than me or I'm not "ok". Its stupid self induced victim ploy and worthy of the sword. Don't worry about it. Still more regular people than that.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Curenado said:

Its not our own. Its some dumb poisonous mushrooms that grew up in bullshit and want vengeance for not being complete or like most more well rounded people. Exactly like me deciding that because i find myself funny looking, everybody else has to be funnier looking than me or I'm not "ok". Its stupid self induced victim ploy and worthy of the sword. Don't worry about it. Still more regular people than that.

So many baseball bats, so many targets

• Like 1

And things like this are very dangerous. Amazing how easy it is to see that the Nazis are alive and well! No logical individual would be convinced that this is acceptable.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/17414/cnns-fareed-zakaria-hails-trump-assassination-play-john-nolte#

I downloaded the following video in case they delete it.

Edited by Cryptic Mole
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Automan63 said:

So many baseball bats, so many targets

Actually i prefer a 12 gauge street sweeper with 50 round drum!! extremely effect in crowd control or mass rioting!!     :banana-gun:

5 hours ago, apache54 said:

Actually i prefer a 12 gauge street sweeper with 50 round drum!! extremely effect in crowd control or mass rioting!!     :banana-gun:

While I agree, there's something to be said about that wood on bone feeling.

5 minutes ago, Automan63 said:

While I agree, there's something to be said about that wood on bone feeling.

have to admit if it is personal your correct, if it is for my preservation i will go shotgun!! LOL

2 minutes ago, apache54 said:

have to admit if it is personal your correct, if it is for my preservation i will go shotgun!! LOL

It's always personal...

5 minutes ago, Automan63 said:

It's always personal...

for me yes and no, if it was always personal i would have a hard time sleeping, to many if you know what i mean, only way to deal with some things

30 minutes ago, apache54 said:

for me yes and no, if it was always personal i would have a hard time sleeping, to many if you know what i mean, only way to deal with some things

I understand..

strangely, I sleep fine. Just me I guess.

• Like 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.