Sign in to follow this  
Cinnamon

WikiLeaks cable Robert Mueller delivering highly enriched stolen Uranium to Russia in 2009

5 hours ago, Commandante Frio said:

So he's a bag man too?

Snakes everywhere, snakes on a plane has nothing on this swamp

:nodl: He's right you know!

From what I understand, he brought back a sample to give to Russia.  I don't care if he had lead underwear, this is not kosher.  There are rules and regulations for importation on this stuff if it is not on an incoming warhead.

So he gets a free ride on a private jet (probably, no commoner seat for him!), gets to rub elbows with hackers for the DNC before it happens...buys stock in Hillary's uranium venture with podesta insider trading hints and banks big bucks!

So American greed comrade..

4 minutes ago, Commandante Frio said:

From what I understand, he brought back a sample to give to Russia.  I don't care if he had lead underwear, this is not kosher.  There are rules and regulations for importation on this stuff if it is not on an incoming warhead.

So he gets a free ride on a private jet (probably, no commoner seat for him!), gets to rub elbows with hackers for the DNC before it happens...buys stock in Hillary's uranium venture with podesta insider trading hints and banks big bucks!

So American greed comrade..

:iagree:=======another reason to hang them ALL!! and start over with new people in DC!!

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.