Sign in to follow this  
Cinnamon

CERN Plasma Running Hot/Earth's Shields Collapse

Published on Jun 11, 2017

When these events happen you will notice the increase in penetrating gamma radiation on you skin. 

Is this why the UV was off the charts today? 

5 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

When these events happen you will notice the increase in penetrating gamma radiation on you skin. 

Is this why the UV was off the charts today? 

When do I get super powers?

I don't want to be "that guy" but it seems to me when humans start dealing with energies at this level, A god will intervene shortly. Kami o okora senaide kudasai...

6 hours ago, Ukshep said:

When do I get super powers?

lol that's what I'm wondering. 

But seriously the sun sun was really intense at 8am today. Was walking the dog and was sweating my tail off. It was 80 with a heat index of 94. Right now it's 85 and hi is around 98. Freaking crazy.  

1 hour ago, Groove said:

lol that's what I'm wondering. 

But seriously the sun sun was really intense at 8am today. Was walking the dog and was sweating my tail off. It was 80 with a heat index of 94. Right now it's 85 and hi is around 98. Freaking crazy.  

The sun has become more intense where i live it eats up everything, and yes it is more intense at times than it has been in the past! when MAN keeps messing around with mother nature someone is going get screwed and you know who it ends up being!! Cern is over its head and is putting the world as we know it at risk! I fully believe they have NO business doing what they are doing!

• Like 2

7 hours ago, apache54 said:

The sun has become more intense where i live it eats up everything, and yes it is more intense at times than it has been in the past! when MAN keeps messing around with mother nature someone is going get screwed and you know who it ends up being!! Cern is over its head and is putting the world as we know it at risk! I fully believe they have NO business doing what they are doing!

Saturday morning I parked my truck at 9am and placed the parking tickets in the window and they were white. At 3pm when I got my truck back to take down my equipment from DJing and the tickets were a gray color. I was shocked that they changed that quick. 

• Like 1

I planted my garden last week and most of my plants are struggling.  They look like they're stressed and the funny thing is, they are not in the direct sun all day long. Never had this happen before.  I started watering 2x a day and did a feeding but the plants still don't look all that healthy. I don't know if I'm going to end up with a harvest this year.

Side bar note:  we have a grey squirrel that looks like it's wearing white furry chaps on the lower half of it's body.  I couldn't believe it when I saw him.  He looks bizarre. We also have a white mourning dove (they're normally light brown to light grey.)    

I can also feel the difference on my skin.  My skin feels hot in the sunlight.  I'm wearing lots of sunscreen this year.  I'm also staying out of the sun during the mid-day - only morning and evening.  My cats won't lay in the front window in the sun anymore either.  That alone tells me something's wrong.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Cinders77 said:

I planted my garden last week and most of my plants are struggling.  They look like they're stressed and the funny thing is, they are not in the direct sun all day long. Never had this happen before.  I started watering 2x a day and did a feeding but the plants still don't look all that healthy. I don't know if I'm going to end up with a harvest this year.

Side bar note:  we have a grey squirrel that looks like it's wearing white furry chaps on the lower half of it's body.  I couldn't believe it when I saw him.  He looks bizarre. We also have a white mourning dove (they're normally light brown to light grey.)    

I can also feel the difference on my skin.  My skin feels hot in the sunlight.  I'm wearing lots of sunscreen this year.  I'm also staying out of the sun during the mid-day - only morning and evening.  My cats won't lay in the front window in the sun anymore either.  That alone tells me something's wrong.

Wow! Those are some huge clues that something is not right. I'm inside working most of the day, but when I go out the sun is white blinding even with sunglasses.  

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Groove said:

Saturday morning I parked my truck at 9am and placed the parking tickets in the window and they were white. At 3pm when I got my truck back to take down my equipment from DJing and the tickets were a gray color. I was shocked that they changed that quick. 

they are NOT talking much about it but the sun has greatly increased in intensity!!

something is not correct!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, apache54 said:

they are NOT talking much about it but the sun has greatly increased in intensity!!

something is not correct!

Not to derail my own thread but something is not right with Venus either! Too bright! Too big! 

• Like 2

Just now, Cinnamon said:

Not to derail my own thread but something is not right with Venus either! Too bright! Too big! 

YES, that's why i keep coming back to why are all the stupid things happening in our and others governments that make no sense !  like the printing of endless monies and no budget etc etc.  still think they know a celestial event is coming!

Definitely on both of the last two post. The sun is really intense and certain stars are looking a little different. 

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.