marlowe

Hannity Emerges As Ratings King With Special Show On Comey’s Testimony

Note : I am so tired of  the bad news that I am posting this .....

For people not on the inter-webs Hannity and Carlson of Fox News is the only source of the truth news......

When late-night America wanted to get its information about one of the most riveting days in recent American political history, viewers turned to Sean Hannity of Fox News, according to data released by Early Nielsen Media Research on Friday.

On the evening following FBI Director James Comey’s congressional testimony about his meetings with President Donald Trump and the FBI investigation into allegations of Russian meddling in the 2016 election, Hannity’s show was extended an extra hour and ran from 10 p.m. ET until midnight.

- snip -

http://www.westernjournalism.com/hannity-emerges-as-ratings-king-with-special-show-on-comeys-testimony/

7 hours ago, marlowe said:

Note : I am so tired of  the bad news that I am posting this .....

For people not on the inter-webs Hannity and Carlson of Fox News is the only source of the truth news......

When late-night America wanted to get its information about one of the most riveting days in recent American political history, viewers turned to Sean Hannity of Fox News, according to data released by Early Nielsen Media Research on Friday.

On the evening following FBI Director James Comey’s congressional testimony about his meetings with President Donald Trump and the FBI investigation into allegations of Russian meddling in the 2016 election, Hannity’s show was extended an extra hour and ran from 10 p.m. ET until midnight.

- snip -

http://www.westernjournalism.com/hannity-emerges-as-ratings-king-with-special-show-on-comeys-testimony/

I'm glad that Hannity is using the position of power he has to help and stay true to the people to the best of his ability in the current climate.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.