Binah

So, Tell me why.

I signed up Jan 2016, have never posted before, but do read the forum daily.  Please explain why today I received one blank email and two duplicate emails on the "Hot Topics" in the forum currently.

I never signed up for it.

All three email were not read but deleted as I am a Conspritus Major and really do not trust at all.

I have been the route of a few other Conspiracy sites, and this one "seems" the most innocuous. The other sites were how you say, taken over and most likely still are controlled. {Of course that is not to say this one is not}

An answer is respectfully requested.  [ Also, if others received the same I would not mind if they tagged along with this posting ]

14 minutes ago, Binah said:

I signed up Jan 2016, have never posted before, but do read the forum daily.  Please explain why today I received one blank email and two duplicate emails on the "Hot Topics" in the forum currently.

I never signed up for it.

All three email were not read but deleted as I am a Conspritus Major and really do not trust at all.

I have been the route of a few other Conspiracy sites, and this one "seems" the most innocuous. The other sites were how you say, taken over and most likely still are controlled. {Of course that is not to say this one is not}

An answer is respectfully requested.  [ Also, if others received the same I would not mind if they tagged along with this posting ]

I don't know why you got a duplicate of the same thing.  I do know that everyone got 2 emails because there was a mistake on the first one sent out and it was blank, which was explained in the other one. Nothing weird going on here or conspiratorial. You have probably been getting other emails we send out periodically, too, have you not?  

If you don't want to get any emails from us, go check your profile in settings, see other settings, you can check or uncheck a box:

Send me news and information

Enabling this option will add you to our mailing list. You can unsubscribe at any time.

Simple dimple. lol 

But now that you're here, you'd might as well join in!  Welcome. 

15 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

This thread has been moved to the Off-Topic Forum!

For more information on why? Check out our page on what topics go where! As part of our quality control measures!

P.S. We're not controlled, we're too broke for that. :)  And no one is making any offers either.  They know we would not accept them. 

I didn't get any emails. I feel left out! Can you send me an email Cinn @Cinnamonso I don't feel like a Conspiracy step child? LOL

Edited by CGK
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, CGK said:

I didn't get any emails. I feel left out! Can you send me an email Cinn @Cinnamonso I don't feel like a Conspiracy step child? LOL

LOL Ok!  

5 hours ago, CGK said:

spam folder :D

Hey hey hey.....

wheres MY spam???

I didn't get any... this is a damn conspira.......

oh wait..    so... how bout those Red Sox?

Thanks - Back into the shadows I go.  By the way, I believe it was the initial "Can we send you junk mail" drop down.  But after a year and a half?   Still a bit of  "hmmm"  Please close and mark as unimportant.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.