Cinnamon

Bought and Paid For

29 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I bought and paid for my car, but I can't drive it unless I pay for plates every year. 

I bought and pay for my house, but I can lose it to the county if I don't pay taxes on it every year. 

I bought and pay (mortgage) for my house, but I can also lose it if the government decides they need it or a part of my land for eminent domain. 

These two things are necessities in life and most can't walk everywhere, things are too far apart to do that. They NEED  a car.  It's not a CHOICE for most.  You can choose to rent from someone, but we have a right to own property!  So saying don't buy, just rent doesn't cut it either. I hate landlords!  And don't need another layer of authority over me. 

Everything is a freaking joke when it comes to ownership in the U.S. Everything you own is subject to the taking by authorities.  This is the real problem because the Constitution is based on PROPERTY RIGHTS.  And those who want to erase borders want to erase property rights.  Your body is your property, the same as your clothing or shoes or anything else.  But forced vaccination is being floated. And done in a way that it's "voluntary".  The part that isn't voluntary is the part they don't talk about... if you DON'T do this or that, you can't do this or that.  

More of this every single day. 

And last but not least! Politicians are BOUGHT AND PAID FOR!  By those working against OUR best interests. They somehow manage to retain ownership for the duration of the term in office. 

Rant done. Until the next one. :)  

:goodpost:=========:iagree:

YUP!! and IF we would ALL stick together and we could TAR and FEATHER these liars and cheats and scumbags who say they are politicians for us!! LOL, I like you am fed up with all the crap coming from all this bogus stuff!!

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, thoth said:

Hmm 

that's the definition of enslavement 

AGREED!!

doesn't our constitution talk about this very thing!!! LOL:gsbrnint:

:iagree:   It is costly to own stuff.

It is stated and in established law that driving is not a 'right'. Therefore, the state can enforce a driver's license and tags on you. They are conferring to you a 'privilege'. A 'privilege' you must pay for or you will not be allowed to enjoy. You can always get a horse or walk. You do not have to drive. Even if you live so far out, it takes you hours to get to a store. Not the state's problem. That is your problem if you ask the state. Driving is a privilege. Driving is NOT a right. This has been fought in the law and lost.... Privilege stands. Right loses.

Property taxes are for the schools and other city, county and state run programs. These programs waste a lot of money so they need to collect a lot of taxes. And illegals, if in your district, are really sucking you dry with their Spanish speaking and English speaking teacher in the same room and having to educate the children that are not contributing to their education at all. And if you look at the school list of supplies they want you to bring in now... It's outrageous. These teachers tend to pool all the supplies and give them out to who needs them. And the teachers, themselves, complain about having to buy stuff for the school and their students out of their own pockets. Where is all our money going? And why are we putting two teachers in a classroom? If you don't speak English, you should not be allowed into the regular school system until you do. Take a year or English first and then you can come to school if you are proficient but if not, you are just holding back the ones that actually pay for the schooling and can not learn anything because you can not understand. That is a very stupid practice they are doing. The schools are something else and a totally different rant. Sorry...

You pay land taxes because they are considered to be like a tithe to the manor lord. The manor lord provides the warriors for your protection and the castle you hide in when someone comes invading. As you can see, our castle walls have been breached. Invaders all around and the manor lords and ladies are allowing it to happen because they are corrupt to the bone.

Here's a short article on what your property taxes support. http://freefrombroke.com/what-do-your-property-taxes-pay-for/

• Like 1

Something I often think about- how we need a new declaration of independence, or to reaffirm the original one. And say we will no longer comply with any unconstitutional "laws", including taxes. If millions of people did this at the same time, there'd be a hell of a party. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cinnamon said:

I bought and paid for my car, but I can't drive it unless I pay for plates every year. 

I bought and pay for my house, but I can lose it to the county if I don't pay taxes on it every year. 

I bought and pay (mortgage) for my house, but I can also lose it if the government decides they need it or a part of my land for eminent domain. 

These two things are necessities in life and most can't walk everywhere, things are too far apart to do that. They NEED  a car.  It's not a CHOICE for most.  You can choose to rent from someone, but we have a right to own property!  So saying don't buy, just rent doesn't cut it either. I hate landlords!  And don't need another layer of authority over me. 

Everything is a freaking joke when it comes to ownership in the U.S. Everything you own is subject to the taking by authorities.  This is the real problem because the Constitution is based on PROPERTY RIGHTS.  And those who want to erase borders want to erase property rights.  Your body is your property, the same as your clothing or shoes or anything else.  But forced vaccination is being floated. And done in a way that it's "voluntary".  The part that isn't voluntary is the part they don't talk about... if you DON'T do this or that, you can't do this or that.  

More of this every single day. 

And last but not least! Politicians are BOUGHT AND PAID FOR!  By those working against OUR best interests. They somehow manage to retain ownership for the duration of the term in office. 

Rant done. Until the next one. :)  

Right there with you :cheer:

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, JayDee said:

Something I often think about- how we need a new declaration of independence, or to reaffirm the original one. And say we will no longer comply with any unconstitutional "laws", including taxes. If millions of people did this at the same time, there'd be a hell of a party. 

What are you going to do with the USA military? If everyone quit paying taxes.... the military would not get paid. They would take over this country so fast your head would swim. Those military dudes are not playing with you. They will get their money one way or the other. And those guys wearing the uniform.... they are gonna help take your money from you. American against American there and the military American will be the ones packing the heavy gear. Not us with our little peashooters. It's too late for that. Obama and the leftist made sure of that one. The military is brainwashed and trained to be warlike. And they are. And they do not train to run out on a battle field waving their guns around anymore. They train in urban areas. And they have trained in urban areas all over the USA. My hometown hosted one of these exercises. The mayor was proud to do it too. Donated the buildings they could shoot up and all that.

Americans, en masse, stop paying taxes.... The USA military would be on your doorstep in the morning. You would wake up to martial law. They want their money and they want it regular. They have lots of mouths to feed and they feed those mouths well. They will be the ones with the good food. You will be left with crumbs. If that.

They would not have to control the areas, just cut them off of supplies. Shut down some things. The people would fall back into line pretty fast. The children ya know. So sick of 'the children' excuse. But that would be the one most people would use to give in. And in this case, they might be justified too. Your children starving in front of you is not a pretty sight. But anyway.... people say it can not be done. I say it can. Killer drones can do a whole lot and with all the tech we know nothing about.... Good luck going against secret weapons that are not known to the public. And you can bet they have them. What you see in the public sphere is over 50 years old when it leaves the military. Or so it's stated. I don't know. But I know that the military had the internet back in the late 60s because I talked on it as a kid. Wasn't suppose to but ya know how that goes and all those guys are dead now. They can not get court martialed for it anymore and it wouldn't matter to them now. Dead guys don't care about that crap. :gsbrnint: 

Everything is done online or with debit/credit cards. How many of the people that stocked up on stuff used cash only? How many of these people with these guns do not have them registered? Where did you buy that gun? Got a paper trail for anything? These people have computers that can give them this info in seconds if it's online anywhere or ever was. Nothing is lost, it's all stored somewhere. You may not access it but someone does... I've even heard it mentioned that everyone online has an avatar somewhere that is gamed by some big computer to predict what we will do. Meet 'game theory' and soon to be much more advanced than this one... http://www.economist.com/node/21527025  And with that bug you carry and pay for... smart phone is just that. Smart enough to keep you captivated and ready and willing to be taped, recorded, and found at any time. They can triangulate that phone to a nice little bitty area now.... And you pay for your own bug or wrist/ankle bracelet if you want to call it that. They make the criminals that wear those pay for those bugs too. :) 

This would not work. The military must be on your side or you will lose. And I do not think the military would allow this country to fall like that. They make pride in country and strength of said country, a big thing. Gives them big egos. Changes them really and changes them for life. They do not go back to being like they were before. At least not the guys I know. And taxes.... pay these guys. :coffeetime: Imagine getting the entire USA population, or just the tax paying population to do this... A miracle that would be. Crap, only got 100 guys in the Senate and they can not get anything done. The USA population is in the millions.... Can you imagine the fighting? Would be quite something to see.... That would be civil war.

Edit: Remember Obama getting rid of some of the older generals and replacing them with guys he liked? The ones he replaced would not have shot on Americans it was said. These new ones will? Just a thought I had...

Edited by sybdragon

1 hour ago, apache54 said:

:goodpost:=========:iagree:

YUP!! and IF we would ALL stick together and we could TAR and FEATHER these liars and cheats and scumbags who say they are politicians for us!! LOL, I like you am fed up with all the crap coming from all this bogus stuff!!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Squirell Master said:

We're slaves but we usually don't notice it.

Our cells are so comfy we overlook the chains.

Or we're too busy trying to survive we don't notice.  People who have a family to raise, work hard all day and get 30 minutes of MSM... who could blame them for not knowing the intricacies of the masters of the universe? :(  

• Like 2

Im so sick of the ratrace. I also busted my ass, paid my shit off only to be burdened with more taxes which go towards supporting the lazy ass welfare leeches. :gsbrnint:

• Like 2

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.