Ukshep

FarCry 5....predictive programming?

Here is the trailer. This is some freaky shit considering the current climate!

Welcome to Hope County, Montana. When your arrival incites the cult to violently seize control of the region, you must rise up and spark the fires of resistance to liberate a besieged community.

Freely explore Hope County’s rivers, lands, and skies with the largest customizable weapon and vehicle roster ever in a Far Cry game. You are the hero of the story in a thrilling world that hits back with every punch, and where the places you discover and the locals you ally with will shape your story in ways you’ll never see coming.

I was walking into game stop today to get my daughter a ps3 version of minecraft....

As I opened the door I stopped....and said...."oh my god"

Then I started to look at all the intricacies and was more blown away

Clearly it screams societal collapse, extreme Christianity with last supper type symbolism, church in background and bible.

Sinner kneeling in front waiting for judgement

I see farming, religion, prepping, an altered flag and not only that on the pole it's underneath their flag...whichever they represent

Crusader cross on the dogs face

An arsenal

Looks to me like this is something more than a game...its everything we've talked about for a couple years now emboldened on a poster in a storefront

https://static.gamespot.com/uploads/screen_kubrick/1563/15636435/3240644-top-news-promo.jpg

Don't know how to embed

Pissed

• Like 1

I was watching video an our ago. Very strange... targets are children definitively

53 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

This thread has been moved to the Hard Core Conspiracy Forum!

For more information on why? Check out our page on what topics go where! As part of our quality control measures!

How do I embed a picture?

2 minutes ago, Oregonian said:

Take your pic link and go to imgur, upload and then paste the imgur link into your post. I embedded the pic above for ya. :)  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Oregonian said:

One way is to use the Imgur app or website, allow access to your camera roll, then upload and copy the link  & paste in thread 

Here you go!

BTW, a very eerie trailer to the game ...

• Like 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.