Purchase An Ad Slot!
Sign in to follow this  
Cinnamon

Feinstein: Congress should probe whether Lynch provided cover for Clinton

Did hell freeze over in a flash freeze or what? Or does she know who's going down and wants to look like she's on the correct side? This ole bag never does anything unless it serves her own self interests. 

Sen. Dianne Feinstein on Sunday said Congress should look into former FBI Director James Comey’s revelation that former Attorney General Loretta Lynch asked him to downplay the nature of his investigation into Hillary Clinton’s emails.

Testifying before the Senate Intelligence Committee on Thursday, Comey said Lynch had asked him to refer to the probe as a "matter" rather than an investigation, an exchange that he said made him feel queasy.

Asked whether Lynch was providing cover for Clinton, Feinstein said she couldn’t answer.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/06/11/feinstein-lynch-clinton-emails-239391

• Like 2

Two things I never thought to see associated: the words Feinstein and (fill in anything remotely rational here)....

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Did hell freeze over in a flash freeze or what? Or does she know who's going down and wants to look like she's on the correct side? This ole bag never does anything unless it serves her own self interests. 

Sen. Dianne Feinstein on Sunday said Congress should look into former FBI Director James Comey’s revelation that former Attorney General Loretta Lynch asked him to downplay the nature of his investigation into Hillary Clinton’s emails.

Testifying before the Senate Intelligence Committee on Thursday, Comey said Lynch had asked him to refer to the probe as a "matter" rather than an investigation, an exchange that he said made him feel queasy.

Asked whether Lynch was providing cover for Clinton, Feinstein said she couldn’t answer.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/06/11/feinstein-lynch-clinton-emails-239391

I almost fell out of my chair when i read that!! i would agree with you she knows something and is getting her ducks in a row to survive the fall out!! maybe the elites are going to sacrifice a few!! to save the rest!! and or keep some hidden!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, apache54 said:

I almost fell out of my chair when i read that!! i would agree with you she knows something and is getting her ducks in a row to survive the fall out!! maybe the elites are going to sacrifice a few!! to save the rest!! and or keep some hidden!

Wonders never cease!

She must of realized Comey's testimony basically exonerated Trump and trying to play both sides of the fence.

8 minutes ago, RhetoricalRebel said:

Wonders never cease!

She must of realized Comey's testimony basically exonerated Trump and trying to play both sides of the fence.

:iagree:

I always thought that plane stunt reeked. There would be no plausible reason for him to pull that, unless it was a direct cornering, if she was avoiding them or, him setting up tomorrow's guillotine then, on purpose. Wonder what's next?

Holy crap. Did a democrat saywhat I think they just said? Wow. And yes investigations need to be done. 

5 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

This ole bag never does anything unless it serves her own self interests. 

^^^This^^^ is all anyone needs to know.

Feinstein is attempting to get back in the spotlight, knocking Pelosi and Waters to the back burner.

I expect some of the GOP is plotting the same for McCain.

1 minute ago, abigfatzero said:

Mandela effect, this must be a different reality.......:scary:

Gettin' creepier and creepier, ain't it? lol

• Like 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.