Sign in to follow this  
ESET

London: Muslims gift thousands of roses (any similarity with "V for Vendetta" is accidental...or not!)

Is this the same type of rose given before/after executions in the movie "V for Vendetta"?

Edited by ESET

2 hours ago, ESET said:

I'd be way more impressed if they were marching angrily against the jihadists. 

Interestingly -- The British Labour Party has used a red rose as its symbol since the late 1980s.

Honestly, they hate the west, our values, our entertainment and pretty much everything and anything else, which means I doubt the majority of them have even seen a film like V for Vendetta. It may do them some good, anyhow on that note I looked up what a rose means in Islam because I do not know and this made me genuinely curious: I bold text the stuff that stuck out to me on the first glance~~

The rose has been a powerful religious symbol for thousands of years. Associated with the Greek and Roman goddesses of love, rose imagery passed into Greek versions of the Old Testament. From there it was adopted into the language and liturgy of the early church and became closely associated with the veneration of Jesus Christ's mother, Mary. It is also part of Indian, Persian and Islamic traditions and is associated with symbols of love, secrecy and death. In Islam, the rose is the symbol of the soul, flowering among thorns. Sufi Muslims of the Rose Crescent sect traditionally anointed themselves with rose oil before prayer, believing that the scent could help them transcend earthly preoccupations. Islamic legend also associates yellow roses with infidelity and jealousy. (So the entire symbolic meaning can change with just the color alone) The rose also symbolizes secrecy in Persian alchemy.

Edited by Erudite One

Yes they´ve been watching... check this forum named turntoislam.

http://turntoislam.com/community/threads/what-was-wrong-with-v-for-vendetta.80123/

=====================================================================================

They asked to be banned

V for Vendetta should be banned because insulting Quran

http://jarienam.blogspot.is/2009/07/v-for-vendetta-shoud-be-banned-because.html

======================================================================================

Islamic forum

http://www.gawaher.com/topic/33715-v-for-vendetta/

Edited by ESET

Well, if indeed they razed the Buckingham Palace to the dust -- would the Brits then get the picture?

Perhaps,

Perhaps not

Edited by Erudite One

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.