Ukshep

Schumer Invites Trump To Testify On Capitol Hill

Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer extended President Donald Trump an invitation to testify under oath before Congress while on CBS’ “Face the Nation” Sunday.

I would like to invite the President to testify before the Senate. I think we could work out a way it could be dignified, public, with questions, with Leader McConnell. Of course, we would have to consult with Prosecutor Mueller before doing it,” Schumer said.

He went on to say, “I would like to make a broader point here that relates to that: this is such serious stuff, John. Seventeen intelligence agencies said the Russians did interfere in the past election, but if people think it is past us, they are preparing to interfere in all of our elections. That goes to the wellspring of the democracy. And this is serious stuff, we have the former Director of the FBI under oath saying one thing, President Trump saying another. There is a cloud over the presidency the President said, and that is rightly so.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/06/11/schumer-invites-trump-to-testify-on-capitol-hill/

I am wondering whether trump will attend or not? If he got the go ahead hmm... You know it would make this all too perfect if trump took them down via a TV broadcast wouldn't it? Tv Personality becomes president then uses his power Tv personality to slaughter the elite. Almost feels too easily visible to me!

High treason Chuck

Is Hussein going to testify on 12 trillion spent in 8 years? 

Ol yeah, attacking 3 countries with out congressional approval? 

Just wondering 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ukshep said:

Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer extended President Donald Trump an invitation to testify under oath before Congress while on CBS’ “Face the Nation” Sunday.

I would like to invite the President to testify before the Senate. I think we could work out a way it could be dignified, public, with questions, with Leader McConnell. Of course, we would have to consult with Prosecutor Mueller before doing it,” Schumer said.

He went on to say, “I would like to make a broader point here that relates to that: this is such serious stuff, John. Seventeen intelligence agencies said the Russians did interfere in the past election, but if people think it is past us, they are preparing to interfere in all of our elections. That goes to the wellspring of the democracy. And this is serious stuff, we have the former Director of the FBI under oath saying one thing, President Trump saying another. There is a cloud over the presidency the President said, and that is rightly so.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/06/11/schumer-invites-trump-to-testify-on-capitol-hill/

I am wondering whether trump will attend or not? If he got the go ahead hmm... You know it would make this all too perfect if trump took them down via a TV broadcast wouldn't it? Tv Personality becomes president then uses his power Tv personality to slaughter the elite. Almost feels too easily visible to me!

Trump is also the elite and will only go after those elite who get in his way.  No, he will not attend.

Edited by Zing

1 minute ago, Zing said:

Trump is also the elite and will only go after those elite who get in his way.

I hope Schumer is one of them, he's a particularly nasty brand of pol.  I think Trump already said he would be glad to testify. 

16 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I hope Schumer is one of them, he's a particularly nasty brand of pol.  I think Trump already said he would be glad to testify. 

Yes, but what Trump says and what he does are not always the same and unless it serves his purposes, he will not testify.  Schumer is slime.

Edited by Zing

4 minutes ago, Zing said:

Yes, but what Trump says and what he does are not always the same and unless it serves his purposes, he will not testify.  Schumer is slime.

I know. :(  I think all politicians are useless. We don't need so many layers of government. I was thinking how many there are, I had forgotten about the UN... an unelected body of toads who are also getting in on it. 

• Like 1

The whole point of government is to keep expanding and expanding so those running it get more and more powerful, and keep making more regulations, and take more rights away, not to serve the people, but you know this.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GT500 said:

High treason Chuck

Is Hussein going to testify on 12 trillion spent in 8 years? 

Just wondering 

Probably not! He'll spend the money he earned from deal to get himself off the hook with a little left over to retire!

14 minutes ago, Zing said:

The whole point of government is to keep expanding and expanding so those running it get more and more powerful, and keep making more regulations, and take more rights away, not to serve the people, but you know this.

That is not supposed to be the point of it though!

2 hours ago, Ukshep said:

You know it would make this all too perfect if trump took them down via a TV broadcast wouldn't it? Tv Personality becomes president then uses his power Tv personality to slaughter the elite. Almost feels too easily visible to me!

The Trumpet has that exact personality to pull something like that off, but I think what has actually hurt him was during his presidential campaign how he started to tone it down. To me, he seems like a fish out of water because this is not who he is. If he can just be himself. If he can rekindle that fire within and be that obnoxious and aggressive man he actually is, he can and most likely will destroy them.

The time for nice talk is over, and the time for being politically correct needs to end! Trump himself talks against political correctness, and yet he himself is guilty of that very thing. Remember, The Trumpet is only effective as being himself when he is inserting his own foot in his own mouth and which seems to work well for him.

We need the old aggressive Trump back! The old 'go fluck yourself' Trump! The spiteful Trump!

Edited by Cryptic Mole

3 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

The Trumpet has that exact personality to pull something like that off, but I think what has actually hurt him was during his presidential campaign how he started to tone it down. To me, he seems like a fish out of water because this is not who he is. If he can just be himself. If he can rekindle that fire within and be that obnoxious and aggressive man he actually is, he can and most likely will destroy them.

The time for nice talk is over, and the time for being politically correct needs to end! Trump himself talks against political correctness, and yet he himself is guilty of that very thing. Remember, The Trumpet is only effective as being himself when he is inserting his own foot in his own mouth and which seems to work well for him.

He knows all to well if he does he gives them what they need to stop him. Catch 22.... Hmmm... 22!

22... No, he doesn't. Not really. They're gonna do it regardless. He needs to let it all go and start using the powers behind the visible powers to get these assh@les back in line. If all of this was not a part of a scripted plan, he better get his ass movin' or he is in very serious danger of becoming impeached. If he can get these people running in fear of their lost freedoms, he'll win this battle.

One of the greatest quotes ever written comes from the movie Revolver: “If you change the rules on what controls you, you will change the rules on what you can control.”

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GT500 said:

Well ol'Barry did it because he was told that's how you get one of those Nobel peace prizes.:D

• Like 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.