Sign in to follow this  
Ukshep

Angela Merkel Trashes Border Walls in Mexico

German Chancellor Angela Merkel said that border walls “will not solve the problem” of illegal immigration during a visit to Mexico Saturday.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/06/11/angela-merkel-border-wall-mexico/

And here is a video of the exchange if you are interested in giving it a listen!

Sorry Merkel. But I have to disagree with you fully. They will help. Anything to protect the territory and the people of the United States is a step forward in the right direction. Especially considering that the world is the way it is right now because men in suits decided to allow the nation to be swallowed whole by a satanic ISIS loving cult!

27 minutes ago, GT500 said:

Twit 

one to talk about fixing problems 

As Germany burns... she goes to Mexico to crit the U.S. and a wall.  If I had the problems she has in Germany, I'd never find time to leave the country to entangle myself in other's affairs. 

• Like 2

Just now, Cinnamon said:

As Germany burns... she goes to Mexico to crit the U.S. and a wall.  If I had the problems she has in Germany, I'd never find time to leave the country to entangle myself in other's affairs. 

Agreed

2 minutes ago, apache54 said:

she is a scumbag and has NO business being in Mexico!!

I just don't see how these people can go around and not wear a bag on their heads, for shame purposes. lol

This gets to me more than a lot of others, probably because I'm on that border. To see what witch all the way from Europe doing this is particularly obnoxious to me.  Drink the water, Merkel, Montezuma might get some revenge on you. lol 

3 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I just don't see how these people can go around and not wear a bag on their heads, for shame purposes. lol

They have NO shame because they are so out of touch with reality they really think they have done nothing wrong and everything they do is GREAT!! what a sick bunch they are!! what would look good on her is the hangman's noose!! LOL

39 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

My German isn't that good...
Was she criticizing Mexico's Southern border wall too?

Only the U.S. is supposed to have open borders in N. America. Didn't you get the memo?  :laughl:

4 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Only the U.S. is supposed to have open borders in N. America. Didn't you get the memo?  :laughl:

Oh that's right!
We lack diversity but nations full of people of all same color and culture are totally cool.

:bricks:

Mexico Builds A "Wall" (And Guess Who Paid For It)

Mexico is building a 'wall'... on its southern border (to keep illegal immigrants out). Perhaps even more ironic, The FT notes that the Obama administration is coy about its role in Mexico’s crackdown but is sending $75m in equipment and training to help stop Central Americans from crossing illegally into Mexico... in other words, US Taxpayers funded a Mexican wall to keep immigrants out.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-14/mexico-builds-wall-and-guess-who-paid-it

Hey Merkel.........:fkff:

• Like 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.