Sign in to follow this  
Ukshep

Japanese company acquires Boston Dynamics

The Google-owned robotics firm has been purchased by Japanese technology conglomerate Softbank.

Boston Dynamics has become something of a household name in the robotics industry over the last few years thanks to its impressive line-up of eerily life-like creations.

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/308402/japanese-company-acquires-boston-dynamics#sthash.PsX83JG7.dpuf

Here is a video of the latest in the line of what they are creating....

Leave it to the Japanese to buy up anything technology orientated. But a part of me thinks this kind of thing should have been kept away from them and kept close to the nations people. Especially due to the things it could produce. I would also be interested in seeing how this affects military deals with the U.S. As I do believe they had them work on some stuff in the past?

So Google bought BD back in 2013 - fleeced all its talent and technology and sold the now empty shell to the Japanese.

No wonder the "don't be evil" company is so successful.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.