Ukshep

Black Pride Shuts Down Gay Pride at DC March (VIDEO)

Thousands of people came out for the annual gay pride parade, waving rainbow flags on Saturday.

The parade was stopped dead in its tracks by Black Lives Matter activists.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/06/black-pride-shuts-gay-pride-dc-march-video/

Here's a video of the situation earlier on!

I find it kind of funny that black pride trumps gay pride. Especially when these two have been allies.. Almost smells like division within the left. And that is not good as it breed more chaos. But then knowing what I know from what I have seen, Aka the fact that most of these people protesting on the left are doing it because they are being paid to do so!

Apparently there were BLM headed-let's not fight let's all get together rallies.  Hmmm...not when you consider them trumping gay pride...seems contradictory in message.  BLM can't lower themselves to anybody.  I'm also hearing how weirded out the removing of white supremecy Common Core doesn't even look like the math we all used to take.  Looks like they want everyone to have to depend on the government, while they won't take care of business and the government can just get away with whatever murder they please.  

It certainly would have been awesome to see them start beating the shit out of one another.

Not many people would ever protest that! :gsbrnint:

• Like 2

1) :gsbrnint:  serves the idiots right. Sh*t on thier parade anyway

2) Yet another recent example of how lower functioning people turn in a flash on anybody that has anything much to do with 'em.

3) Commiecore was /exactly/ that. Forced imbecilization and communist indoctrination. I have a comparison for all these despicable, so-called teachers, who knowingly taught it even one day: If all the nurses injected children with "permanent cripple" on purpose and then say "that's what they gave us and told us to do?" would they be any less guilty of heinous crime?

Segregate the stupid and let them color. Destroying the mind of a child is just as heinous, blatantly traitorous and they should all be scrutinized and I'm sure some arrested.

It's "planet of the apes" vs. "The zombie poop pirates". Sounds like a scifi B movie.

4 hours ago, Cryptic Mole said:

It certainly would have been awesome to see them start beating the shit out of one another.

:laughl:Hey hey... ho ho... hmm... 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Cryptic Mole said:

Now that would be sight... imagine the glitter flying!

:slap:

• Like 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.