garlic

4 dead, 31 wounded in Chicago weekend shootings

So the two week total in Chicago is 9 dead and 61 shot. Just another normal weekend in the Windy City. How is this not news? If some terrorist killed 9 and wounded 61 the media would be covering it 24/7 for weeks on end.

Four men were killed and at least 31 other people have been wounded in shootings across Chicago since Friday evening.

With temperatures pushing into the 90s throughout the weekend, 30 people were shot in less than 9 hours from Saturday evening to Sunday morning.
Eight people were shot about 3:15 a.m. Sunday in the Lawndale neighborhood on the Southwest Side, according to Chicago police. Additional details were not provided.

<snip>

Thirty people were shot in Chicago last weekend, five of them fatally.

More: http://abc7chicago.com/news/4-dead-31-wounded-in-chicago-weekend-shootings/2083579/

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, CGK said:

So the two week total in Chicago is 9 dead and 61 shot. Just another normal weekend in the Windy City. How is this not news? If some terrorist killed 9 and wounded 61 the media would be covering it 24/7 for weeks on end.

Four men were killed and at least 31 other people have been wounded in shootings across Chicago since Friday evening.

With temperatures pushing into the 90s throughout the weekend, 30 people were shot in less than 9 hours from Saturday evening to Sunday morning.
Eight people were shot about 3:15 a.m. Sunday in the Lawndale neighborhood on the Southwest Side, according to Chicago police. Additional details were not provided.

<snip>

Thirty people were shot in Chicago last weekend, five of them fatally.

More: http://abc7chicago.com/news/4-dead-31-wounded-in-chicago-weekend-shootings/2083579/

leftist, libtards, and corrupt MSM trying to control the masses thinking, so they try to hide it!!  first of all get rid of city mayor and then open the gun laws for the public and see how fast the public removes these criminals!! yes the stats would go sky high for a few months while the people clean out the scum and the after that it would calm down!!

• Like 1

Wall the city off, post guards on the wall, let it play out. 

D. U. N. 

FK that place. Let it go.

sometimes the ship is listing too bad to save, you go off the lee side and don't look back.  Sorry, that's how this hard core realist thinks and works..

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Automan63 said:

D. U. N. 

sometimes the ship is listing too bad to save, you go off the lee side and don't look back.  Sorry, that's how this hard core realist thinks and works..

:iagree:

47 minutes ago, Automan63 said:

D. U. N. 

There are nearly 3 million people in Chicago. Should we just turn our backs on them? Say sorry you live in a shit hole and move along? Do we throw Illinois out of the Union and bring Puerto Rico in to replace them?

NO..we are Americans! We don't turn our backs on our fellow country men and women. We stand beside each other because United we stand, Divided we fall.

What we do is ...continue to bring the situation out of the dark and into the public eye. Screw helping Syrian refugees, we need to help our fellow Americans who are living in a war zone in our own country.

If the American people yell loud enough,  eventually someone will listen.

Where are the Black Lives Matter people? They should be marching in the streets of Chicago in protest of all the violence. Where are the black leaders? Jackson, Farrakhan, King, Obama? They are all out pushing their agenda and don't give a shit about the people of color they claim to represent.

I guess it's appropriate that the Obama Presidential Center aka King Putt's Palace is being built in Chicago. LOL

Obamas unveil design of presidential center in Chicago

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/obamalibrary/ct-obama-library-met-kamin-0503-20170503-story.html

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GT500 said:

Most sheep do 

I do not see how letting them out is going to help them. After all, they do not go much past their neighborhood unless they need something in a store somewhere. I have lived in the big cities like that. Everyone I knew, EVERYONE, stayed in their little areas and did not go into the other areas much. They had everything they needed within a couple miles of their houses and they didn't go much further than that. Most of them were born and raised there and still lived there while adults. You would not have to wall them in. Just send in a few supplies and they would stay in that hell hole all by themselves. They are doing it right now aren't they? And personally, I think if a huge city went down... you would want a way to wall them people in. They will be like locust on the land. The land can not take all those people walking out of a huge city and trying to take what is on the other side of those city lights. The food to feed those cities is grown on huge farms. And if those locust are allowed to run over the farm, they will devour the harvest and we will all starve. It's the way of nature and life here on this earth. Man runs things into the ground because he can not see past his nose nor can he deny himself so he can get something better later. This mentality of today..... GIVE ME! GIVE ME! GIVE ME! OR I WILL HURT OR KILL YOU!!! I DESERVE IT! I DESERVE IT! WHERE IS MY TROPHY AND COCOA? RIGHT NOW! I WANT IT NOW! NOW! NOW! ...... This does not bode well for the species. The species will eat itself with this type of attitude. I do not want to live where people think like this. I avoid cities if at all possible. And I do not want them coming to me. Crap. BLM, and 'people of color' want segregation again. They want to be free of the evil, hateful, violent, white race. I say, give it to the ones that want it. Chicago is mainly there. Why don't they move there and make it a totally black city? The rest of the whites will move out if they are threatened a little. They are not going to stand their ground and if they do... well... sometimes you gotta admit surrender to fight another day or just move on with your life. Things change and not always in your favor. Sucks too. When you are outnumbered, you usually do not come out well in a fight. But hey... you go get'em tiger. I don't fight those ones. I run and live to fight another day myself. Always hope if you are alive. But dead is dead. 

Look. I don't have an answer. My generation lived through segregation and all it's mess. Now to see these kids calling for 'safe spaces' that are segregated.... Welllll.... OK... I don't want them around me anyway. I don't hang around people that don't like me. I don't hang around violent people and tried to never hang around with violent people. They will get you in trouble with the law and I didn't need no one else's help with that. Why should I hang with stupid, violent people? Do you? Why should I live around them when I have a choice not to? Would you?

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.