Purchase An Ad Slot!
Sign in to follow this  
ESET

All suspects arrested over Manchester bombing released without charges

1 hour ago, ESET said:

Are you kidding me??

Nope.... he is right! WTF!

All the suspects arrested over last month’s Manchester concert bombing have been released without charge, British police said Sunday, acknowledging that detectives are still not sure whether the attacker had accomplices.

Salman Abedi, a Briton of Libyan heritage, detonated a knapsack bomb as crowds were leaving an Ariana Grande concert on May 22, killing 22 people and himself.

Shortly after the attack, police said they had rounded up members of Abedi’s network. But Greater Manchester Police said Sunday that all 22 people arrested on suspicion of terrorism offenses have now been released without charge.

http://fox6now.com/2017/06/11/police-suspects-in-manchester-bombing-freed-without-charge/

If any of these people are found to commit an attack.... we know who to blame!

The orc of londonistan doesn't want them telling on him. Btw.....ol skunk ape is looking older lately to me. Hopefully the fraud of his assumption has offended hell itself and he will rot off faster than our pig-in-a-poncho.....

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Groove said:

WHAT!!!!! 

This is is so screaming FF bc of this. 

Crossed my mind. And others too it seems!

1 hour ago, Curenado said:

The orc of londonistan doesn't want them telling on him. Btw.....ol skunk ape is looking older lately to me. Hopefully the fraud of his assumption has offended hell itself and he will rot off faster than our pig-in-a-poncho.....

Of course he does not... But what can we do? I think his time is done. We're just waiting for the public outrage to kick in, But then again the sheeple of the UK never cease to amaze me by how ignorant they are!

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.