Ukshep

WATCH: Cop Enters Fenced-In Yard, Kills Family Dog, Lies About it Attacking Him

The first-ever bodycam footage from the Nye County Sheriff's Office captured a disturbing scene that one man says changed his life and eroded his trust in police.

Disturbing: https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=457_1497054320

I watched the video... The dog made no attempt at going for him... It was coming towards but was aimed past him! This was heart-wrenching to watch for me.

And the dog suffered as it rolleed around in pain over several feet :( poor thing!

I can understand if he perceived a threat.... But If I was that officer I would have rather let the dog bite me first then deal with it.....There was just ZERO justification from what I saw!

19 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

The first-ever bodycam footage from the Nye County Sheriff's Office captured a disturbing scene that one man says changed his life and eroded his trust in police.

Disturbing: https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=457_1497054320

I watched the video... The dog made no attempt at going for him... It was coming towards but was aimed past him! This was heart-wrenching to watch for me.

And the dog suffered as it rolleed around in pain over several feet :( poor thing!

I can understand if he perceived a threat.... But If I was that officer I would have rather let the dog bite me first then deal with it.....There was just ZERO justification from what I saw!

This is the mindset caused by the allowed corruption in ALL levels of government! just look at all the TV shows and so IT is OK to lie and do whatever it takes, morals are gone and it is going to get worse before it can get better and unless we do a major reset and start to clean up the mental brainwashing and mind conditioning caused by our leaders NOTHING will happen. have to fix the root cause to fix the problem!!

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, apache54 said:

This is the mindset caused by the allowed corruption in ALL levels of government! just look at all the TV shows and so IT is OK to lie and do whatever it takes, morals are gone and it is going to get worse before it can get better and unless we do a major reset and start to clean up the mental brainwashing and mind conditioning caused by our leaders NOTHING will happen. have to fix the root cause to fix the problem!!

The rot as always starts at the top. From government, To administrators, To any position of power and it filters down through actions authorized or not authorized as well as a few other factors. In this instance it comes down to training officers to shoot first. There is no de-escalation training any more. Point and Shoot! And that is by design. As is the max-IQ limit. They do not like people with brains.

Here in this town/county a cop has the authority to kill any dog that even approaches and some breeds are shot on site .

You can not defend yourself from a police dog and if you kill a police dog in self defense it's a murder charge the same as if you kill a cop ..

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, CSB said:

Here in this town/county a cop has the authority to kill any dog that even approaches and some breeds are shot on site .

You can not defend yourself from a police dog and if you kill a police dog in self defense it's a murder charge the same as if you kill a cop ..

I guarantee IF a person shoots my dog for any reason on my property I will do the same to the person who did it, I don't put up with insane mental stupid people, they would get what they deserve!

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, CSB said:

You see this is why I cannot move to the US of A. If I was the man in the video. I'd be overcome with a justified rage and I would have defended my property. Trigger happy cop would have been told to get the f**k off my property at gunpoint. And if he pulled his weapon I'd have taken him out. Officers that threaten a citizens safety for no reason are not officers. They are criminals! Officers that kill my pets for no good reason are also on my shitlist. Way I see it... Do that to me and I'm justified in any response!

I'd not last 5 minutes in America.

31 minutes ago, apache54 said:

I guarantee IF a person shoots my dog for any reason on my property I will do the same to the person who did it, I don't put up with insane mental stupid people, they would get what they deserve!

Sometimes, that requires some waiting.....

year or two.....

I have the patience of slow rising tide, you can do what you will....but I'm coming

• Like 3

3:43 you just helped their case. 

The cop did it like pouring milk into a glass, but in this case; he put a few rounds into a dog then treated the owner like a peasant when the door opened. 

You shoot a police dog, it's "GET DOWN MOTHERf**kER" you just killed a police officer and you do hard time.

A cop shoots your dog and it's " you got any ID on you?" 

The line has the be drawn. If I kill a cop dog. I just killed an officer, if a cop kills my dog, he just killed a family member. 

The cop was just doing his job, and the owner sat on the panic keys. This would have happened ect.ect. "lesson learned" case dismissed. 

Edited by Voncroix
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Automan63 said:

Sometimes, that requires some waiting.....

year or two.....

I have the patience of slow rising tide, you can do what you will....but I'm coming

:nodl: 

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.