Sign in to follow this  
Ukshep

VIDEO: Transgender Antifa Punk Assaults Videographer… GETS BEATDOWN!

We got nothing to f***ing say to you! We got no use for you! Get the f*** away from our march! You don’t want me to make you! Trust me!” shouted Lucy Elizabeth Smith, well known Portland area protester and transgender female, as if to assert that white protesters often “use” black folks.

“Make me. I dare you to make me move,” said Demetrius Cooper, known by his popular YouTube Channel Airliner World & More. “What the f*** are you gunna do? You guys talk so much sh** about me online, you ain’t done sh** yet.”

Turn that f***ing camera off!” retorts Smith, seeing the video camera of another popular YouTuber Leo Stratton. “If that camera wasn’t there, I’d be knocking your a** the f*** out!

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/06/video-transgender-antifa-punk-assaults-videographer-learns-tough-lesson/

As you can see by the highlighted text.... Well.... Welcome to communism and the real fascists...... ANTIFA!

But here is the video proof of the above!

I also want to add a comment from the video for discussion!....

From Lunarcide: Had you pressed charges, you would have my respect. By not pressing charges you enable these domestic terrorists.

26 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

From Lunarcide: Had you pressed charges, you would have my respect. By not pressing charges you enable these domestic terrorists.

AGREED!! punks like this just keep letting their head swell and swell until they kill someone!! got to stop them early!

14 minutes ago, apache54 said:

AGREED!! punks like this just keep letting their head swell and swell until they kill someone!! got to stop them early!

It's not just that...... They believe they are protected. They are abusing the rights they have and are playing the game. Sitting on the line and getting away with it over and over again.

Once they are taught that they have no free pass to shit on others. They will think twice.

Someone's mouth was writing checks that their skillset couldn't cash...

for this, they need a good, full scale beat down till there's missing teeth.

Kudos to that guy for knowing his abilities, bummer he stopped.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Automan63 said:

Kudos to that guy for knowing his abilities, bummer he stopped.

It's not like he got a real chance to kick that other "things" a$$. As soon as he hit it and went down the other libtard cronies stepped in to make sure it wasn't gonna be more embarrassing for their fellow idiot.

3 minutes ago, Quick1966 said:

It's not like he got a real chance to kick that other "things" a$$. As soon as he hit it and went down the other libtard cronies stepped in to make sure it wasn't gonna be more embarrassing for their fellow idiot.

And that's what spinning back fists are for, the libtards that stepped in..

a nice side stomp to a knee works fabulous also. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ukshep said:

Agreed but a good beat down does go a long way. 

Yesterday was that naked bike ride bs in New Orleans. Itwas starting when I was leaving, I almost go in so many fights for just being a straight white man that all I did was go from concealed carry to open carry. As soon as I did that of course some freaked out but they all left me alone after that. Fk these pricks. I'm al for equality it not if your forcing me to think your way. We all have to have a certain understanding. Forcing people to do or think anything will never work. 

• Like 3

Has anyone else noticed that all the colors, flags and symbols used by these creatures is the same as the Ukrainian Nazis?

• Like 2

So.....that big mouth blanco boy with his hair in a frilly tail and the ear hardware.....he's supposed to be a girl? You have got to be kidding me? Nobody could even remotely confuse that demented sack of issues for........i think its the dope

19 minutes ago, Curenado said:

So.....that big mouth blanco boy with his hair in a frilly tail and the ear hardware.....he's supposed to be a girl? You have got to be kidding me? Nobody could even remotely confuse that demented sack of issues for........i think its the dope

I am still confused what she/he/it is... I can't tell!

32 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

I am still confused what she/he/it is... I can't tell!

Most likely infected, whatever else. We are already issuing more warnings for the mcnasty's about syph, hep & menningitis rising.....

• Like 3

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.