Sign in to follow this  
Cinnamon

ISIS leader Abu Bkr al-Baghdadi 'killed in Syrian air strike' UPDATE: He's alive again :)

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/isis-leader-killed-strike-syria-10602577

The leader of Islamic State has been killed in an air strike in Syria, according to unverified reports in Syrian state media.

Claims suggest the leader of ISIS Abu Bkr al-Baghdadi was killed in an air strike on Saturday.

<snip>

We All knew he was a dead man walkin'. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, abigfatzero said:

Again...........:grumpier:

Probably just retired to his villa, overlooking the Mediterranean, in Israel.

:D

I remember Bush killed the same Al Qaeda leader at least 4 times. lol

1 minute ago, YaKnow2.0 said:

You mean he retired from the CIA and is living off his millions of dollars!!

Good chance of that too! 

Why can't I get a deal like that? I wanna stay home. I wanna write meritless, vapid vanity books and make ugly clay art?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Curenado said:

Why can't I get a deal like that? I wanna stay home. I wanna write meritless, vapid vanity books and make ugly clay art?

Cuz you're not a lying, conniving criminal put in a position to mess with the world. :) 

This is just tying off loose ends, ISIS will be dead by the end of the year as a new more villainous, more evil and more devastating Entity is created.  This new version will have a fancy name that brings more fear and happens to just be in every continent on the planet ( Excepting Antarctica ) bringing more terror and more horrendous attacks on "Johnny Public" and not actual military installations or government institutions.....its an attack on us the general populous. When people actually wake up enmasse see that ISIS is attacking weak civilians and not strong military installations maybe we have a chance to stop this new version of terror coming our way.

• Like 1

From 'caliph' to fugitive: IS leader Baghdadi's new life on the run

Islamic State leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi is on the brink of losing the two main centers of his 'caliphate' but even though he is on the run, it may take years to capture or kill him, officials and experts said.

Islamic State fighters are close to defeat in the twin capitals of the group's territory, Mosul in Iraq and Raqqa in Syria, and officials say Baghdadi is steering clear of both, hiding in thousands of square miles of desert between the two.

"In the end, he will either be killed or captured, he will not be able to remain underground forever," said Lahur Talabany, the head of counter-terrorism at the Kurdistan Regional Government, the Kurdish autonomous region in northern Iraq. "But this is a few years away still," he told Reuters.

<snip>

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-iraq-baghdadi-idUSKBN1931IR

:laughl: omg! hahahaha

• Like 1

On 6/10/2017 at 9:39 PM, RhetoricalRebel said:

Baghdadi has more lives than a cat

Well of course!  This is exactly why it costs so much to fight  ISIS and why we need more troops over there.  All these cats have 9 lives and Baghdadi has at least 4 to go.  Not to mention the fact that since he's a leader "boogeyman" we may need to kill him off a few times AFTER he's dead like we did Bin Laden.

Dig deep 'murica, this is 'spensive work your loving MIC is doing  for you!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jostler said:

Well of course!  This is exactly why it costs so much to fight  ISIS and why we need more troops over there.  All these cats have 9 lives and Baghdadi has at least 4 to go.  Not to mention the fact that since he's a leader "boogeyman" we may need to kill him off a few times AFTER he's dead like we did Bin Laden.

Dig deep 'murica, this is 'spensive work your loving MIC is doing  for you!

I knew this was going to happen with the news. 

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.