coco

Are You Ready?

Qatar is the richest country in the world.

ECONOMICS

The Richest Countries In The World

A list of the 13 richest populated nations, countries, kingdoms and principalities on the planet in 2016. The countries with the highest GDP per capita (PPP).

1 – Qatar - $141,543 GDP (PPP) per capita

``````

They're going to try to crash the richest country in the world.

The United Arab Emirates has declared they will withdraw all money from Qatar Banks immediately, over Qatar's alleged support of terrorism.  This will almost immediately crash up to six of the largest banks in Qatar, possibly setting-off a chain reaction around the world!

This is a move of catastrophic proportions, which will immediately affect (and possiby destroy) the following banks:

The Commercial Bank of Qatar

Ahli Bank Qatar

International Bank of Qatar

Qatar Development Bank

Qatar Islamic Bank

Qatar National Bank

http://halturnershow.com/index.php/news/world-news/577-united-arab-emirates-to-withdraw-all-money-from-qatar-banks-massive-banking-crisis-to-follow-immediately

Don't know that it's the end of the world, but it's sure gonna hurt.

• Like 3

Fk hadji. I predict lots of bombing in arabia and also, i am sick of hearing how rich the ME is. Most useless idiots on earth.

2 hours ago, abigfatzero said:

A lot of people said "they" would crash the world economy if "they" didn't get their way.

Looks like "they" didn't get their way.

How long does it take to crash an economy do you think? I'm working on final preps... I know I keep saying final preps but every time I think I'm done I want more..

We should know by Monday if it will have an impact on our banks.  If it hurts western banks too much, my uneducated guess would be a couple of weeks before it trickles down to us little guys.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, coco said:

We should know by Monday if it will have an impact on our banks.  If it hurts western banks too much, my uneducated guess would be a couple of weeks before it trickles down to us little guys.

Agreed!

it will be silent as behind the scenes the banks will be scrambling and then once it is let out to the public the dirty deed is already done! that is how it works! so how ever long it takes the banks to secretly make there moves is how long it will take!

Remember, Qatar will be forced to pull their money out of western banks.  Been looking, without any luck, for info on how much they have sitting in them.  Could be billions. Could be trillions.  

U.S. dollar shortages hit Qatar exchange houses as foreign banks scale back ties

Shortages of U.S. dollars hit money exchange houses in Qatar on Sunday, making it harder for worried foreign workers to send money home, as foreign banks scaled back business with Qatari institutions because of the region’s diplomatic crisis.

“We have no dollars because there is no shipment or transportation from the United Arab Emirates. There is no stock,” said a dealer at the Qatar-UAE Exchange House in Doha’s City Center mall. “The shipment is blocked from the UAE.”

Several other exchange houses in Doha also told Reuters they had no supplies of dollars. At Qatar-UAE Exchange, dozens of people – some of the foreigners who comprise nearly 90 per cent of the population of 2.6 million – waited quietly in line to change money or make remittances to their home countries.

snip

The dollar shortages do not mean Qatar, which is one of the richest states in the world per capita and has huge foreign reserves, is running out of money. But they show how the diplomatic crisis is disrupting parts of the financial system.

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/report-on-business/international-business/african-and-mideast-business/us-dollar-shortages-hit-qatar-exchange-houses-as-foreign-banks-scale-back-ties/article35280808/

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.