One Step Away

What?!?! PLANET NINE is Labeled and Shown on a Solar System App!

Planet Nine is labeled and shown on a solar system app ...  and  ... It's in ORION!    (17 seconds short)

To verify, I went and got the app -- Star Walk 2 -- and sure enough, it's there:

(Screenshot from the app)

• Like 2

Interesting that this star gazing app is from a Russian/American company!

Vito Technology ~

The company is based in Alexandria, VA and is headed by Victor Toporkov. Since it entered the mobile software market in 2001, it has developed products for Windows Mobile.[3][4][5]

It originated in Novosibirsk, Siberia in the Russian Federation, sometimes referred to as “Silicon Forest".[6] Vito Technology Inc. has over 30 employees in the United States and the Russian Federation.

The latest Vito Technology endeavors include iOS and Web 2.0 software development.[7] Educational apps such as Star Walkand Solar Walk have been on top of the educational chart in the App Store for over a year. In addition, the company won an award at the Apple Design Awards in 2010 for its Star Walk app for iPad.[8]

SOURCE:  https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vito_Technology

Edited by One Step Away
Added source
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, One Step Away said:

Planet Nine is labeled and shown on a solar system app ...  and  ... It's in ORION!    (17 seconds short)

To verify, I went and got the app -- Star Walk 2 -- and sure enough, it's there:

(Screenshot from the app)

FACT!! I have that app. It's clearly identified right at Orion's elbow. Sonofa....

• Like 1

SO ?? is this why Russia has built lots of bunkers for some of its population and our government has built NONE for its people?

or is t more smoke and mirrors AGAIN?

6 minutes ago, apache54 said:

SO ?? is this why Russia has built lots of bunkers for some of its population and our government has built NONE for its people?

or is t more smoke and mirrors AGAIN?

Norway has built bunkers for half it's people {  I think , maybe a third }

The"tickets" to enter the bunkers have already been given out .....I  read this

in the Australian conspiracy magazine over 10 years ago....

• Like 1

I'm wondering if this is a "back door" way of disclosure from Russia?  It's all just so curious ...

Other thoughts ... Is this why all the ancient pyramids are lined up with Orion?  

Also, Orion is one of the very few constellations/stars mentioned in the Bible ...

• Like 4

9 hours ago, One Step Away said:

I'm wondering if this is a "back door" way of disclosure from Russia?  It's all just so curious ...

Other thoughts ... Is this why all the ancient pyramids are lined up with Orion?  

Also, Orion is one of the very few constellations/stars mentioned in the Bible ...

EXACTLY, so much history that has been allowed ALL deals with the stars!!

• Like 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.