Cinnamon

The mystery of this event has a very sinister edge (CERN)

Published on Jun 9, 2017

JERUSALEM - Eye witness describes moment she saw HUGE Hologram 'Strange Signs' in the Sky above Temple Mount, Jerusalem. However, there is more than meets the eye - the mystery of this event has a very sinister edge.

Please remember, they keys to Temple Mount are not in the hands of Israel at the moment.

Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness. 2 Thess ch 2 v 9-12

• Like 3

Just now, apache54 said:

there is allot more to our past than they admit and i think soon it will be revealed!!

Not only do they not admit it, they outright lie about it to keep us ignorant.  Hope it all comes out one day. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Not only do they not admit it, they outright lie about it to keep us ignorant.  Hope it all comes out one day. 

GREED and hope that day is soon, lots i would like to know more about!!

• Like 1

If I ever see more than one sun it will change everything. With my own eyes that is. but it has not happened in a way yet that confirms it for me....

BUT this cern hologram makes sense?? hmm.. can't trust anything!

goes back to my thread cin :( they are trying to breach the gap... collapse... merge... traverse... take over... whatever you want to call it.

Cinnamon, lately you seem to have posted the same vids I've been watching- uncanny :) 

That said, wonder if this could tie in there somewhere....many people have been noticing how oddly bright and off color the sun has seemed in the sky.  Now people are beginning to theorize that there is actually a device being used to filter the sun in a way that causes massive glare in the sky and amplifies the effects of the chemtrailing going on… all to hide what has been in our solar system perhaps or something else? but not for much longer it would seem.  The “white” hot glare has been so bad recently that it has caused traffic jams during commutes.

Chemtrailing fails to hide 2 planets caught on multiple cameras at same time10/31/2016

A worldwide matrix breakdown is coming as lens array and sun simulator continues to fail 5/15/17

And then there was this noted just couple days ago:  NASA monitoring sunsets from the 39,000ft with "Mighty SOFIA" 747 | 3rd night  

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.