Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fourth echelon

Military supply train spotted in Oklahoma

JADE HELM 15?
OKLAHOMA (INTELLIHUB) — On August 15, 2015 a rail-train loaded down with military equipment was spotted and filmed. It is currently unknown whether the equipment is destined for JADE HELM 15 military exercises currently underway across at least 7 U.S. states.

https://www.intellihub.com/military-supply-train-spotted-in-oklahoma/

falling bomb emoticon

I honestly doubt nothing is going to happen. But that video bothers me more than all of the videos of tanks and equipment .

That is logistics 

I honestly doubt nothing is going to happen. But that video bothers me more than all of the videos of tanks and equipment .

That is logistics 

one must think positive here.. *crosses fingers

one must think positive here.. *crosses fingers

i'm wondering whether the exercise going on in Korea includes rapid reinforcement from the US ?

i'm wondering whether the exercise going on in Korea includes rapid reinforcement from the US ?

anything is possible FD. we will just have to keep tabs on this development

anything is possible FD. we will just have to keep tabs on this development

Keeping an eye on them would be quite easy .  If people along the routes invested some time .  There's enough people worried about Jade helm  where people could track a train along a route and report when they see it.

Somebody just needs to organize it .  Like I said I doubt anything is going to happen. But it would be nice to have a system in place anyway to answer some questions .

Jump To Top