Jump to content
  • Sign Up
Cinnamon

'This is war': Florida sheriff urges citizens to arm themselves in case of attack

Recommended Posts

“What’s next is to fully understand that this is war, and you better be prepared to wage war to protect you, your family, and those around you if attacked,” he said.

Ivey stressed that attackers rely on people running, hiding, and waiting for help, rather than fighting back.

“What they don’t count on is being attacked themselves, having to become defensive to save their own lives,” Ivey argued.

The sheriff said that calling 911 means officers are on their way, but said, “Until they arrive, it’s up to you and those with you to neutralize or eliminate the threat.”

<snip>

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/06/10/this-is-war-florida-sheriff-urges-citizens-to-arm-themselves-in-case-attack.html

Why so few with common sense like this guy? 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

“What’s next is to fully understand that this is war, and you better be prepared to wage war to protect you, your family, and those around you if attacked,” he said.

Ivey stressed that attackers rely on people running, hiding, and waiting for help, rather than fighting back.

“What they don’t count on is being attacked themselves, having to become defensive to save their own lives,” Ivey argued.

The sheriff said that calling 911 means officers are on their way, but said, “Until they arrive, it’s up to you and those with you to neutralize or eliminate the threat.”

<snip>

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/06/10/this-is-war-florida-sheriff-urges-citizens-to-arm-themselves-in-case-attack.html

Why so few with common sense like this guy? 

I think most are scared to loose their jobs and bend over to the left!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, apache54 said:

I think most are scared to loose their jobs and bend over to the left!!

So that means that everyone else has to die with the stupid. lol

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

He's simply telling it like it is. "When seconds count, the police are only minutes away."

seconds and minutes, there will be NO time to wait. AGREED!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Oregonian said:

He will be caught up in some scandal really soon and replaced with a fat, lesbian Democratic sheriff

Most likely or something very similar to get rid of him. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Oregonian said:

He will be caught up in some scandal really soon and replaced with a fat, lesbian Democratic sheriff

AGREED,

can't have a Sheriff telling the people to defend themselves!!

some LIBTARDED LEFTIST will come up with some dirt to get him removed, I know the RUSSIANS made him say that LOL:gsbrnint:

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, apache54 said:

AGREED,

can't have a Sheriff telling the people to defend themselves!!

some LIBTARDED LEFTIST will come up with some dirt to get him removed, I know the RUSSIANS made him say that LOL:gsbrnint:

I'm surprised Sheriff Clark has survived and even thrived with a position at DHS, with his views. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.