Sign in to follow this  
Cinnamon

VIDEO: Antifa Leftists Surround Conservative Journalist Lauren Southern – Throw CHEMICAL On Her

Antifa showed up in droves to counter-protest the March Against Sharia in New York City where conservative journalist Lauren Southern, among others, were live-streaming.

At one point during Lauren Southern‘s livestream feed she gets surrounded by Antifa that begin harassing her before dumping an unidentified liquid on her – at this point it is speculated to be either urine or butyric acid. There are two versions of the video:

<snip>

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/06/video-antifa-leftists-surround-conservative-journalist-lauren-southern-pour-urine/

Another peace loving group... 

Incredible isn't it? In order to bring attention to their cause, they immediately attempt to block the camera's view. Just as cowardly as the jihadists.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

Incredible isn't it? In order to bring attention to their cause, they immediately attempt to block the camera's view. Just as cowardly as the jihadists.

I have this thing about people invading my space.  It's best I don't go to places like that. 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, MKMinimum said:

This is why I am always armed when out in public. :nodl:

YUP!, but then I would not be there, when the riots start that is when the tie will be!

• Like 1

She needs to press charges on everyone in that video. That crap is uncalled for. 

Also so if you surround me, well I'm fighting my way out. I take that as a threat and I will try at it as such. 

2 hours ago, MKMinimum said:

This is why I am always armed when out in public. :nodl:

Precisely 

Collapsible steel batons are a wonderful thing. They can break a collarbone in a single shot from fully collapsed to extended and "snap!" In one move.

watch for them to appear, maybe the old leather slaps too.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.